• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

I would have blazed you up at Dismemberment Plan, man. I rolled totally sober.

A friend of mine once made these pot rice krispy treats with this green tint. Those were amazing.

I will be on the first boat to DC if this occurs.

K. I should text/email you my concert schedule ASAP for this fall. Think the sister has 4 day-weekends all semester, so she will hopefully be pretty flexible.

Off teh top of my head, I know the weekend before the 8th is going to be CRAZY. But most of the goodness is the 2 days after the weekend.

Maryland game is that Saturday (the 6th). Frightened Rabbit is on the 7th (Sold out :-( ). Tennis is on the 8th at R&R Hotel. Menomena is Tuesday the 9th.

I would have blazed you up at Dismemberment Plan, man. I rolled totally sober.

A friend of mine once made these pot rice krispy treats with this green tint. Those were amazing.

I will probably hold my Fredericksburg-living coworker in contempt forever for going on vacation this week. He snatched away my only place to stay for the Dismemberment plan on top of taking a vacation on one of the most important weeks in our company's history. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

K. I should text/email you my concert schedule ASAP for this fall. Think the sister has 4 day-weekends all semester, so she will hopefully be pretty flexible.

Off teh top of my head, I know the weekend before the 8th is going to be CRAZY. But most of the goodness is the 2 days after the weekend.

Maryland game is that Saturday (the 6th). Frightened Rabbit is on the 7th (Sold out :-( ). Tennis is on the 8th at R&R Hotel. Menomena is Tuesday the 9th.

First time I saw Menomena was amazing. It was at the 506. The only bad thing (though I didn't know them at the time) was that Field Music had left that tour THE DAY BEFORE. Making two tours where I missed Field Music because they were either leaving the tour literally the day before, or joining it the day after. I don't know how that works.

First time I saw Menomena was amazing. It was at the 506. The only bad thing (though I didn't know them at the time) was that Field Music had left that tour THE DAY BEFORE. Making two tours where I missed Field Music because they were either leaving the tour literally the day before, or joining it the day after. I don't know how that works.

Dammmn. That sucks. I would love to see Field Music live.

The 506 is such a great venue. One of my top 3 concerts ever is probably seeing Sunset Rubdown just absolutely pwn there on their Dragonslayer tour.

I have seen some great shit there. Andrew Bird right after Mysterious Production of Eggs (with just him whistling, guitaring, violining, glockenspieling and looping with a drummer) with one of the worst bands ever opening (The Gena Rowlands band). Saw Sea and Cake there last year -- fucking awesome. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah right at the top of the hype. Menomena. Midlake before Van Occupanther. God, who else. I know I'm forgetting a bunch.

brahs after a great day overcoming adversity and getting radical i decided to get strong watch the sunset and tape a message for you (not really me except it is if this was east coast radical in a junior beater and much hotter)

I really need to get strong soon. As long as I'm working at a company that doesn't care, it feels criminal not too. I think I'mma invite my sister up to DC soon... she makes the strongest m'fuggin' brownies... and I do enjoy a good body-strong.

I will be on the first boat to DC if this occurs.

I missed these posts but I am IN on this.

The last time I had one of DF2009's sister's brownies, I thought cookoutdeac looked exactly like jesus. All exultant and descending from the clouds and shit.

brahs after a great day overcoming adversity and getting radical i decided to get strong watch the sunset and tape a message for you (not really me except it is if this was east coast radical in a junior beater and much hotter)
I had to check out his follow up video where he made it to the show. Not sure if he got his Simple but the Bathtub Gin adjusted his frequency.

lol

i still have some cannibutter in the fridge. perhaps some strong delectables are in order.

Definitely making some crackers this weekend since I'm too lazy to do full out extracting thc from butter. First day of soccer=>good all day body high=>Divided Sky=>Tweezer=>Simple=>Halley's Comet=>Keyboard Army=>Mike's Song=>Weekapaug=>Slave to the Traffic Light=>Lizards=>Tweezer Reprise. Encore: Round Room played start to finish with 20 minute Thunderhead=>Heavy Things.

I COME FROM THE LAND OF THE BIG BABOON

I think I'm going to listen to Sacramento 3/22/93 tonight to get some Gamehendge.

dude so glad the illusions car started and he made the show. props for rolling solo. I belong at band of horses/mmj and phish next weekend but so bummed I can't make it. Duty calls bros. someone enjoy myself for me there.

Just got strong and threw on Colorado '88 brahhhhhssss. Just like the good ole days.

you arent allowed on this thread anymore weakling.

just made some eggs en coquette with the cannibutter. tastes STRONG. gonna go walk the dog to the water now and let him swim.

Back