• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Holy fucking shit, dude. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. These political ads are driving me crazy and this election isn't for MONTHS. It's only going to get worse.

The Bourne Legacy -- why would anyone be excited about this?

Heath Ledger is so damn good in Dark Knight.

The next time I get high is going to be epic. It will be like the first time, like a virgin, touched for the very first time. Dickdickdickdickdickdickdick.

Holy fucking shit, dude. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. These political ads are driving me crazy and this election isn't for MONTHS. It's only going to get worse.

The Bourne Legacy -- why would anyone be excited about this?

Heath Ledger is so damn good in Dark Knight.

best thing about living in dc proper is the lack of political ads.

Today is gonna be a long day with lots of strength training

Pretty sure my bro in law gets strong, and is in fact strong right now while I am also strong, but I have no way of asking. Need a code word.

Strong and banged up simultaneously is always a good time.

Someone in this house set the thermostat to 80 degrees. Motherfucker what the fuck?!? 80 degrees? We're not paying the electric bill in this mofo. Set that shit to 71 and let's fucking party. Best temperatures:

1. 72
2. 73
3. 71
4. 74
5. 75
6. 70
7. 69
8. 76
9. 68
10. 77

Last edited:
When I was a kid, me and all my friends had posters of athletes in our bedrooms. Like I had that one with Bo Jackson that everyone had with him and the football pads and baseball bat behind his head. And the one of the Bash Brothers McGwire and Canseco dressed as the Blues Brothers. Also had one with Jordan dunking the moon, I think, which is funny because I never even really liked Jordan all that much. I got Sports Illustrated for Kids way back in the day, and it had little pull out posters, so I had all of those, no matter who it was. I think I had a small poster of Michael Chang for a while on my wall. And Cobi Jones and Alexi Lalas. El Chupe loves those guys. Do little kids have posters of athletes on their bedroom walls these days? If so, who is the most popular? Lebron? I don't even know where you'd buy posters like that these days. I guess they have them at Target? Wal-Mart? I've never noticed them, but I've also never looked.

BRUTE STRENGTH.

They need to make a movie with a dude and a monkey again. Those types of movies should come out at least every 5 years. Maybe every 3. Annual is too much, but then Paranormal Activity keeps trucking along. I kind of dig those movies, by the way. Even the 2nd and 3rd were pretty good. It's weird how I feel like the popular opinion of that franchise, or at least the opinion that I would predict would be one most shared in the American pop culture ether, is that those movies are stupid. But then, they actually have had a pretty solid critical reception. Even the critics though kind of frame their criticism almost like they're supposed to on one level acknowledge the silliness. I don't know man, I don't know.

Fozzie Bear should have a spin off.

I don't wear robes a whole lot, but when I do, I always think, "why don't I wear robes more often?"

Later boners

I was sort of surprised nobody has been talking about, they have been advertising for the last month. I am recording it to the DVR.

sweet! thanks! set the next one to record. Also, I used to have behind the music set to always record but now they only do shitty new ones on b list rap stars. That show used to be so great. The black crowes one is epic

So, in the future, all these Olympic sprinting chicks are going to realize they need to shave their heads and entire bodies and lose all the jewelry (seriously, wtf is up with the jewelry on these broads?) and they're basically going to look like those dudes in Prometheus. When the difference between first and last is like 0.004 seconds, I don't understand how they haven't already figured this out. Half the chicks have weaves, big ass rings, earrings, necklaces, etc. SHAVE LIKE A CHAMPION. This is our future.

My little bro who is 17 now but he used to have fatheads instead of posters he had and Adrian Peterson and a manny ramirez one. So that was probs like 2006

Back