• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

What do you guys think Obama uses for birth control? Is he fixed? Birth control pills? Or do you think Barak just pulls out and sprays all over Michelle's back?

from the facebook:
12658051_1221995534494684_4493802029858008066_o.jpg

chupe did you survive? wat did you LEARN

I survived. It was an intense experience, but I also think this stuff was probably laced with a little speed. No real crazy visuals, just some shimmering/pulsing/flowing of lighted objects and knots in the wood, but I had an overwhelming sense of being confined to/within my body, as if it was just a vessel -- I appreciated the separation of soul and mechanical body. I took a walk and birds sounded wonderful, but I was almost overcome with the perception that everything else was in a state of decay, my neighborhood took on this industrial, dying, wasting, rotting, rusting, overtone. But that wasn't bad necessarily, because I was also reminded that everything is brief and temporary, and we are just occupying this speck of time and space in infinity, so how serious could it all be. Good shit. Going to drop two tabs next and see what happens.

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience bringing bud into Red Rocks? I'm going out there this Summer and while their website says it's prohibited I don't know if that means "prohibited" or PROHIBITED.

Took off the afternoon. Yeahhhhh, Merseyside derby while straight chillin, homes.

My older brother got me stoned when I was 12. Probably a terrible decision. I remember laughing a lot and putting on Metallica's Black Album and then the Best of the Doors.

First time getting high was via shared joint with EL CHUPE behind Piccolo dorm. Didn't really know I was stoned, but later was like jamming out guitar hero style on a broom in ACC Champion's room and Down Denny asked if I was baked and I was like, "yeah, I guess that's what's happening right now." Good times.

I just remember that night because I had this huge box of toastchee nabs that I had gotten from the WFDD spring fundraiser. We were hanging out in my room for a bit, then you left, and I was all, "this is 420's first time getting high, I bet he will get the munchies, I don't want him to eat my Toastchee, so I better eat like 12 packs of these things right now."

Didn't really know I was stoned, but later was like jamming out guitar hero style on a broom in ACC Champion's room and Down Denny asked if I was baked and I was like, "yeah, I guess that's what's happening right now." Good times.

Love this.

Anyone have any experience bringing bud into Red Rocks? I'm going out there this Summer and while their website says it's prohibited I don't know if that means "prohibited" or PROHIBITED.

I've never seen anyone get busted for it, and I've never been to a show there without seeing dozens of people partake. Shits legal. If you're really that worried about it just take an edible on the way.

I've never seen anyone get busted for it, and I've never been to a show there without seeing dozens of people partake. Shits legal. If you're really that worried about it just take an edible on the way.

I live out here and go all the time. They do not care in the lots, or in the show. Just do a reasonable job of concealing it going through the gates, and you are all good in the hood. Worst that happens is they make you pitch it.

Back