• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How millennials killed American cheese

Its genetic, he is Asian and Asian people hate cheese. Many factors but major one is because they are severely lactose intolerant and cheese was never a main staple. However when they do eat cheese they prefer the stinky smells like ass cheese because that’s the kind of smells they are use to.

Its genetic, he is Asian and Asian people hate cheese. Many factors but major one is because they are severely lactose intolerant and cheese was never a main staple. However when they do eat cheese they prefer the stinky smells like ass cheese because that’s the kind of smells they are use to.

Is this racist? because it feels a little racist. You mind explaining in a little more detail why everybody living in the entire continent of Asia is use to smelly shit?

I just assume he’s never had freshly shaved Parmesan or good pasta.

Wrong, freshly shaved Parmesan is even worse because it has WAY to much flavor. I want the complexity of the sauce to the pasta to come through. All the pamesan does is mask what should have been good tasting food. I agree if your eating at Caraba's then feel free and drown it in cheese.

A racist comment like this should deserve some time on the sidelines. Do the mods think it's OK for a poster to slander and make racially charged generalizations about Asian peeps?

Change Asian to Black in his post and all of the sudden someone would get the ban hammer. Clear double standard.

Wrong, freshly shaved Parmesan is even worse because it has WAY to much flavor. I want the complexity of the sauce to the pasta to come through. All the pamesan does is mask what should have been good tasting food. I agree if your eating at Caraba's then feel free and drown it in cheese.

Can’t have that stinky Parmesan overshadowing the complex sugar and high fructose corn syrup flavors of his Ragu!

See. This is why Moonz starts a billion threads with links like this a day. One or two is bound to generate this sort of gold. That man is doing the Lord's work.

Love the Catamount hot takes and faux outrage and then his best bitch buddy creamy coming in for more. Lactose intolerance a fact, when liking cheeses liking smelly cheese a fact, and known for foods that smell a fact, (cooking with fish sauce, fermented things, pickled things, etc... )so let’s get outraged to be outraged.

Back