• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How much does Duke suck? Less than us apparently...

really? that was our second game of the year and all we knew was our 3rd string QB was forced into the starting role.

I was certainly pumped for the 2011 game in Durham. We had a very large contingent (with a memorable tailgate), won a squeaker (for our 12th straight win in the series), and improved to 5-2 on the season.

The ACC website lists the game as televised on "RSN".

Yeah. Your local FOX Sports affiliate. Maybe.

my guide shows it as Fox Sports South. hopefully it's the same at my in-laws in Virginia.

I am also seeing that the game is available on the Watch ESPN app via the ACC Network.

I am also seeing that the game is available on the Watch ESPN app via the ACC Network.

I think they black that out if you're in ACC territory. I had to leave during the 3rd quarter of the Cuse game and couldn't pull it up on my phone due to a blackout.

really? that was our second game of the year and all we knew was our 3rd string QB was forced into the starting role.

haha, Right? After beating what was eventually a 4-8 Syracuse team at home.

Historically, a Duke game at home over Thanksgiving weekend hasn't been good attendance wise. Hoping we see at least 27,000 next Saturday.

Historically, a Duke game at home over Thanksgiving weekend hasn't been good attendance wise. Hoping we see at least 27,000 next Saturday.

This team deserves a good crowd. I know the holiday weekend will hurt attendance, but hopefully a lot will still be there. Since Duke is playing for a bowl game, they might have a few more than normal.

This team deserves a good crowd. I know the holiday weekend will hurt attendance, but hopefully a lot will still be there. Since Duke is playing for a bowl game, they might have a few more than normal.

Haha. That's a good one.

The few Duke football fans that exist will be in NJ for Thanksgiving weekend.

My father in law went to Duke. $10 says he has no interest in watching the game with my wife and I on Saturday.

Butts in seats will be 15k max. Stated attendance will be > 25k.

The few Duke football fans that exist will be in NJ for Thanksgiving weekend.

The last time we played them at home they actually had a decent number there, some success helped their following I guess. I remember most years they were almost nonexistent when they played at Groves.

Anyone trying to get rid of any tickets for the game? I'll take just about as many as I can get my hands on - last minute family and friends wanting to go after thanksgiving (probably since the Deacs are officially BACK!). Respond or PM and we'll talk price and logistics.

Back