• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How often do you poop?

Average Poops per day

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bmoneydeac

Butts - Jessica Biel's in particular
Reaction score
2012 Poops divided by 365= ?

I'm just curious who will be at the extremes on this poll. Buckets has already disclosed to the CT that he's a 2x+ a day pooper.

I have a friend that poops every Monday morning and Friday night, and im not stretching the truth here. Thats his regular schedule and he abides by it every week of the year unless he's sick. Its bizarre

I have a friend that poops every Monday morning and Friday night, and im not stretching the truth here. Thats his regular schedule and he abides by it every week of the year unless he's sick. Its bizarre

How much weight does he lose with those poops? Gotta be like 6-10 pounds of food.

Probably close to 2/day, but not always, bringing the average down. You can set your watch by me most days, after lunch and after dinner.

I'm counting exactly zero female responses.

That's amazing. A real business pooper. There should be a name for this phenomenon.

How much weight does he lose with those poops? Gotta be like 6-10 pounds of food.

His diet is all kinds of weird. He has money but chooses to eat like he was living on 5.00 a day. But yes it's a noticeable difference in his stomach after he does his business.

Does this guy drink coffee? I'm intrigued by his diet and how this is possible.

Does this guy drink coffee? I'm intrigued by his diet and how this is possible.

00454719bbc0d85f28945a87cea61533-merka-lady-consumes-entire-block-of-cheese.jpg

Screamindemon3, get this guy to sign up for the boards. We need to talk to him directly.

"hey, there are a lot of random wake forest fans on the internet that are curious about you shitting only two times a week. will you talk to them?"

that's what I would say.

Back