• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How often do you poop?

Average Poops per day

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny timing....just talked about this with some friends recently.

I go 2-3 times a week.

I usually have to flush 2 times and usually need to break up the product using plunger or toilet brush in order not to clog the toilet.

Right now, I'm at 56ish hours since my last go so I'm expecting movement in the next 24-36. Also, I usually only have the urge to poop when I'm at my home. So travel can be difficult if it is longer than 5-6 days.

Why would you do this?

I go 2-3 times a week.

I usually have to flush 2 times and usually need to break up the product using plunger or toilet brush in order not to clog the toilet.

Right now, I'm at 56ish hours since my last go so I'm expecting movement in the next 24-36. Also, I usually only have the urge to poop when I'm at my home. So travel can be difficult if it is longer than 5-6 days.

2-3 a week? Damn you must be backed up like a mofo.

I know he eats a lot of ramen noodles without the flavor packets. He adds ketchup and salsa and claims it tastes like spaghetti. He has enough quail in the freezer to last years, eats that and deer meat quite often. Lots of black eyed peas and cabbage as well. Juices vegetables in house, drinks water other than that.

Works as a nighttime courier so hes sitting or laying down 23 hours a day

Ill have to find out more later

so the one place where he should be getting fiber, and instead he takes the fiber out of the veggies?

I go 2-3 times a week.

Posted by TravelingDeacon...

Twice a day M-F and once a day Sat/Sun. So, 12/7=1.71
Every workday five minutes after morning coffee. Then again an hour or so after lunch. No coffee on weekends usually, so just one whenever the mood hits (usually after lunch).

I will up my vote to two shits if 94 posts his tampon story.

I'm going to say that the need for physical contact with your own feces to facilitate flushing should be where "irregularity" begins.

I have a friend that poops every Monday morning and Friday night, and im not stretching the truth here. Thats his regular schedule and he abides by it every week of the year unless he's sick. Its bizarre

I know he eats a lot of ramen noodles without the flavor packets. He adds ketchup and salsa and claims it tastes like spaghetti. He has enough quail in the freezer to last years, eats that and deer meat quite often. Lots of black eyed peas and cabbage as well. Juices vegetables in house, drinks water other than that.

Works as a nighttime courier so hes sitting or laying down 23 hours a day

Ill have to find out more later

Barack-Obama-Listening.gif

It's on the hookup mishap story. I thought he had banged the girl that slung the tampon tho.

Hooked up with both at different times. Just never really knew her as well as her roommate. It was the roommate this night. My friend's BF at the time was in the room too. Bucket nekkid, she walked over to the window, peels off the tampon, slides window open, and tosses it down to the sidewalk/parking lot below. Right in front of 3 sets of shocked eyes.

I have to Facepalm myself.

And that's a good corollary thread/poll to this one: do you/ have you taken dumps with company in the room? I'm not talking about being in the next stall at work. I'm talking about your sig. other or roommate, whatever, being in the bathroom with you. Thanks to the internets I know that girls at least piss in front of each other all the time. But I'm guessing deucing is verboten.

Last edited:
And this remains the funniest post on this board to date. Has this poster left or morphed into a new moniker?

At Wake, I had a few. The best was undoubtedly when I hooked up with a girl visiting a friend of hers from U of R. It went great, and I totally handled my business up on my loft in Taylor. She passed out upon completion.

When it was all done I came back to the frat house and hooked up with another chick, forgot about the first chick and brought her back to my room, too. That went well also, but this time I was on the couch, under the loft. We both passed out and then I got gas. I kept letting out thses slient farts. eventually the smell woke up the girl up on the top bunk.

She jumped down from the bumk, looked at the second girl and said "you smell horrible" and walked out.

Awesome night.

What page does this have to get to before we start posting pictures?

Hooked up with both at different times. Just never really knew her as well as her roommate. It was the roommate this night. My friend's BF at the time was in the room too. Bucket nekkid, she walked over to the window, peels off the tampon, slides window open, and tosses it down to the sidewalk/parking lot below. Right in front of 3 sets of shocked eyes.

I have to Facepalm myself.

peels off?

...i think she's doing it wrong...

Back