• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How old are Pit posters?

What's your age

• <20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 31-40

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • 51-60

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • 61-70

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • >70

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
05fc11285a6f4a7e2a29d43a8cb477a3.gif

Yeah, it was accboards.com that I started with... Not Scout. I still have no idea when, though. Post graduation in 2000, for sure. Must have been earlier than I thought... Sometime around 2001, I guess.

Started posting when I was around 16. Definitely could not hang. Almost didn't get into MSD because of a post I made that somehow made it's way to admissions and they matched my boards name to my application. Think someone narced.

I'll be 35 tomorrow.

Also, why isn't this public?!
Seriously?

I think my first post was a link to some magazine that had us pre-season number 1 in 2004. Lurked for a bit before then.

joined when there were rumors of some Duke player getting into an altercation with a student in the Joel. early 2000s - maybe the first year Skip moved the students to closer to the visitor's bench? whatever year that was

can't even remember the Dookie's name at this point.

joined when there were rumors of some Duke player getting into an altercation with a student in the Joel. early 2000s - maybe the first year Skip moved the students to closer to the visitor's bench? whatever year that was

can't even remember the Dookie's name at this point.
Was that Shav Randolph?

I would rather fight Shavlick Randolph than Daniel Ewing.

I do remember Daniel Ewing as the player K was yelling about getting fouled when he famously did his laying on his side routine

Started on the Scout boards freshman year in fall 1999. Heard about it from one of the Sportsline hosts. Same handle since then. Lots of lurking nowadays.
Pretty sure I started around this same time, right out of college, as Yooper.

I started on the Scout board probably in the late 1990s. I was searching for something or other about NCSU basketball, found and actually joined their board to chime in on some particular topic and then thought, hey, there’s probably a Wake one…

Junior year 1999. Whatever board that was. Followed them all. Various phases of my life I've disappeared due to work /school. But now check in at least every evening. Fan = Fanatic I suppose

Back