• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How poor were you in college?

i hated the PSAT, but loved the SAT. honestly i have no idea why. i don't even really remember what the differences were between the PSAT and the SAT. just remember that i hated it.

The PSAT is shorter, you don't have to write an essay, and the scoring scale goes 20-80 instead of 200-800 per section.

Wasn't the case back in 1997 or whatever, it was a 200-800.

ORLY? yea the tests have both changed considerably since then. Also, people tend to score higher on the SAT than PSAT unless you scored very high on PSAT, in which case you tend to drop.

ORLY? yea the tests have both changed considerably since then. Also, people tend to score higher on the SAT than PSAT unless you scored very high on PSAT, in which case you tend to drop.

Yeah I dropped 100, after taking the SAT a couple of times the drop only ended up being 70.

Back