• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to save the GOP from itself

So dumb. BTW, I stayed in that new Hyatt House hotel over there. Pretty nice, and walking distance to the Yard Dog and some other restaurants. I was kind of embarrassed to be sleeping OTB though, so the next time I stayed downtown.

So dumb. BTW, I stayed in that new Hyatt House hotel over there. Pretty nice, and walking distance to the Yard Dog and some other restaurants. I was kind of embarrassed to be sleeping OTB though, so the next time I stayed downtown.

I love North Hills, but for adult stuff like grocery shopping and going to the gym. Downtown is definitely more fun.

Delay

Hastert

Boehner????

To today's Republican Party, children are only important before they are born. After they are born, their needs become secondary to things like more tax cuts for the wealthiest 5% of the people in the country.

It is exactly the same as the people who shout "Support our Troops!!" when we send them off to war but then fight for providing the troops proper care and training to return to civilian life once they get home.

It is exactly the same as the people who shout "Support our Troops!!" when we send them off to war but then fight for providing the troops proper care and training to return to civilian life once they get home.

Once they're out of the service they're moochers. Either you're trying to kill brown people or you're just lazy.

Back