• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Howard Stern show

PhillyDeac

Reaction score
Christ - anyone else hear the interview with Malcolm, the guy who fucked a dolphin and essentially had a 1 year romantic/loving relationship with it?

Last edited:
I'm sure lots of people heard it. Stern's show is very popular.

I missed it. I only catch him when I'm in my car where I get XM/Sirius.

Stern is still king, and his interviews are second to none.

I heard about this dolphin guy

Claims the dolphin seduced him

Howard Stern is great. The guy was actually molested at like 5 yo by his psychotherapist. Why did he go to a therapist? He doesnt know but says his parents were weird.

I'm always curious to what people who put down Stern Fans listen to in the morning. I've heard morning radio/tv from all over the country and it's un-listenable. I could care less if someone listens to stern or not, but good lord, the other crap that is out there is brutal. Regular morning drive radio? Political talk? Kelly/Michael????

Seriously though, what do you listen to?

I'm always curious to what people who put down Stern Fans listen to in the morning. I've heard morning radio/tv from all over the country and it's un-listenable. I could care less if someone listens to stern or not, but good lord, the other crap that is out there is brutal. Regular morning drive radio? Political talk? Kelly/Michael????

Seriously though, what do you listen to?

music

In philly, the Preston and Steve show is GREAT! I'll listen to music too if nothing else is on. I just can't stand all the 'morning zoo' shows. Hey, let's prank call someone today!!!!! Ugh. You've Been PHONE TAPPED!!!!!

Back