• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Howard Stern show

I mean; stern might be a fine interviewer but you still have to endure the show

Stern's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee was terrible and everyone is good on that show.

So what? Chris Rock is one of the funniest guys on the planet, but last time he hosted SNL, he was terrible. What's the point?

Stern show is phenominal. The whole show, and yes, he is the best interviewer - by a mile.

He just talks about himself the whole time. Look how neurotic and damaged and edgy I am!

So what? Chris Rock is one of the funniest guys on the planet, but last time he hosted SNL, he was terrible. What's the point?

Stern show is phenominal. The whole show, and yes, he is the best interviewer - by a mile.

Arguably a worse defensive position than the PSU debacle

Nah, more like 75% of the time. the rest is about how the current events in the world are effecting him. Big difference.

Howard would goof on you for 20 minutes about not knowing which word to use between affect/effect here

hey now

Howard would goof on you for 20 minutes about not knowing which word to use between affect/effect here

hey now

And then philly would drop his loose fitting wranglers, bend over and grab his ankles and let Sandusky slowly, without lube, yet with calm authority, enter him from behind.

Well this is very important. But the real issue, and I've spoken to powerful people about this, is that the current things just cannot support what really needs to occur..... AH BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

#bestinterview
#comedy
#hilarious

Back