• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HP's UNC-Cheat Thread - UNC comes out on top, NCAA penalized by UNC

I'm hanging on to this.

"The NCAA enforcement staff countered in a July filing: ''The issues at the heart of this case are clearly the NCAA's business.'' "

I think it is a great idea to wear red tomorrow in solidarity. I will do so as well.

So tomorrow is officially the biggest day in Pack Pride history. I might even wear red in a show of solidarity.

If the penalties are legit, Pack Pride will go down as the greatest takedown of an Evil Empire in the history of sports. They broke more real news than all the so called legit outlets put together on this sordid 18 years of cheating.

I can't get my hopes up.

Lest we forget. This scholar received an A-.

On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the  white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. “Let me have those front seats” said the driver. She didn’t get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. “I’m going to have you arrested,” said the driver. “You may do that,” Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them “why do you all push us around?” The police officer replied and said “I don’t know, but the law is the law and you’re under arrest.

ITs CHristmas morning! I sure hope I get that Millennium Falcon playset I asked for and not another lame pair of socks!

If the penalties are legit, Pack Pride will go down as the greatest takedown of an Evil Empire in the history of sports. They broke more real news than all the so called legit outlets put together on this sordid 18 years of cheating.

Pack Pride along with Dirty Dane Kane deserve a medal or something if this goes the way I think it does.

Lest we forget. This scholar received an A-.

On the evening of December Rosa Parks decided that she was going to sit in the  white people section on the bus in Montgomery, Alabama. During this time blacks had to give up there seats to whites when more whites got on the bus. Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat. Her and the bus driver began to talk and the conversation went like this. “Let me have those front seats” said the driver. She didn’t get up and told the driver that she was tired of giving her seat to white people. “I’m going to have you arrested,” said the driver. “You may do that,” Rosa Parks responded. Two white policemen came in and Rosa Parks asked them “why do you all push us around?” The police officer replied and said “I don’t know, but the law is the law and you’re under arrest.

At least he capitalized Rosa Parks. Baby steps

So is there somewhere we can watch the announcement? Is it like a press conference or do they just post a letter somewhere?

Quick question: Would you rather Ayo becomes a Deac or UNC loses 1 banner, 2 year post season ban in hoops, and vacates 50 wins?

So is there somewhere we can watch the announcement? Is it like a press conference or do they just post a letter somewhere?

I think a press conference is bad. That would be them publicly announcing things and would basically the the "See! Nothing Happened! Carolina Way!" slap in the face to everyone else. I think (hope) it will be a quiet press release. That wouldn't put anyone in front of a camera and would allow them to avoid questions until they formulate some sort of spin.

Back