• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypothetical Seed Discussion (#8/#9 vs. #10 seed) (NWT)

Pretty clearly the dude with the ball....

FWIW our Kenpom ranking only fell three spots, 36th still isn't a horrible ranking...

As bad as this loss was (of course we had to Wake Forest ourselves), I still think we get a little luck and sneak into the NCAA Tourney....don't know why, just a gut feeling.

This one was pretty stinging about the end of the game. "We called a play for Jake and Alondes to finish the game in the time-out. We came out and got a stop. I had a couple time-outs. We already had it called. I probably should have called time-out, I'll take the blame on that, maybe get a better look. It was a pick-and-roll with him and Alondes, our best two players and he refused it, went downhill and charged."

Yes. That is your fault, Forbes.

For a game in the NCAA Tournament? Huh?

I don't know what today was about, perhaps us dominating BC in the first game and the two blowouts we were off of had us overconfident. But I strongly suspect it wouldn't be a problem in our next game

For a game in the NCAA Tournament? Huh?

I don't know what today was about, perhaps us dominating BC in the first game and the two blowouts we were off of had us overconfident. But I strongly suspect it wouldn't be a problem in our next game

Right, they’re 20 years old and liable to lose focus, but they’re not 2 so they’re also capable of regaining it. If anything this was the game to wake us up for the tourney, but is also likely the reason we won’t get to use that motivation. Perfect encapsulation of being a Deacon.

Yep. Felt like Forbes blamed others more than usual.

Probably mortified that he just won COY and they laid that egg. I bet he’s going to simmer for a long time on this one and might rethink some of the blame.

Right, they’re 20 years old and liable to lose focus, but they’re not 2 so they’re also capable of regaining it. If anything this was the game to wake us up for the tourney, but is also likely the reason we won’t get to use that motivation. Perfect encapsulation of being a Deacon.

Losing the 10 point lead so quick had to be gutting. Horrible time for the cramps to start besieging Alondes

You get cramps in Miami when it is super humid and you are dehydrated. Say Orange Bowl 2006 where you cannot stay hydrated.

Or maybe you run low on potassium and need a banana or low on sodium. Need sportsmed to chime in.

I do not see 43 degree Brooklyn and inside Barclay's Center as a place to get cramps.

Seems like a gap in the hydration or pre game meals plan.

Does the selection show start with the 1 seeds and then go region by region including the first four teams as they go? Or will the first four be revealed before going through the regions?

All I recall is that they stretch the show out way too long now.

I think the First Four is revealed as they go through the regions.

Back