• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypothetical - Wellman retains Bzzz. What then?

IrishSlim

The Sultan of Swashbuckle
Reaction score
Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

What's your course of action? I'm especially interested to learn details of the Strattons' potential next step. Hostages? Building takeover? Appeal to the governor for emergency relief? Anything seems possible.

In this hypothetical, angry missives will not be enough. We'll need guidance and a vision. Should we form a shadow Demon Deacon team to root for? Sabotage graduation with some grand gesture taken out of the anti-Vietnam protest movement? Find out where [Redacted] and Wellman live and put bags of burning dog crap at their front doors?

LET'S GET OUR GUERILLA ON, OGBOARDS.

images

this is Wellman

images

Last edited:
Where is "BabyDeac" to dissuade these insane thoughts???

If that were to happen (I still see no way it does), the next step would obviously be boycotts, walkouts, demonstrations on campus.

That would be a terrible situation, and I wouldn't know how to react. Before, I would have said it would force me to completely cut ties with Wake, but I'm really excited about Clawson. I guess I could discontinue my DC membership, but I'd still want to get football tickets. I really hope it doesn't come to that, but who knows.

I'm not attending or watching any games next year if Bzzz comes back.

Maybe we could sponsor a contest among the fraternities and sororities. The winner would be the one who best humiliated Wellman in a public venue. The prize could be a $1000 and the "I couldn't be happier" trophy...

Last edited:
It would actually be pretty hilarious in a gallows humor type of way to see a press conference for an extension where Wellman tries to rationalize a 49-74 four year record with not even a sniff an NIT bid.

It would actually be pretty hilarious in a gallows humor type of way to see a press conference for an extension where Wellman tries to rationalize a 49-74 four year record with not even a sniff an NIT bid.

Wellman knows better than to call a presser to extend this clown. He'll do a press release if he's feeling generous.

Back