• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypothetical - Wellman retains Bzzz. What then?

That would be a terrible situation, and I wouldn't know how to react. Before, I would have said it would force me to completely cut ties with Wake, but I'm really excited about Clawson. I guess I could discontinue my DC membership, but I'd still want to get football tickets. I really hope it doesn't come to that, but who knows.

As long as you have the DC membership you are playing right into admin's hands. Are FB tickets that hard to come by, really??

well then this is us:
Best-simpsons-gifs-football-groin.gif

have we given any more thought to our commercial ideas,, this could possibly be adapted to a gregg message too??? I am sure my bro would be happy to take you,, the home viewer at home,, into our homes and probably our kitchens in order so he can extol the virtues of the moses coach gregg marshall and his journey to mecca wake forest....we will make sure, no celebrity endorsing this time LOL

He's a prick. We don't want Marshall

I don't give a shit if eats aborted fetuses and drop kicks puppies for fun. If he wins games and can get Wake Forest deep in the tournament, I say let's put a planned parenthood and an animal shelter next door to his office.

Have to call BS on this. If the bench had players on it I might believe it was during the game.

You got me dude. It's bs. I did leave with 2 minutes left but there were like 12. More people. Than this. Damn Sherlock how do you do it.

Back