• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypothetical - Wellman retains Bzzz. What then?

same as if daryl dixon dies on walking dead.

complete freak out

I haven't been on the boards much in the past year or so (partly work and personal stuff, but mostly apathy toward WF), so I'm kind of removed from the situation - I've just watched a few games and followed the Blogger So Dear guys on Twitter. From my perspective, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ron keeps him.

What has changed since last year?
- We're still young - last year RW cited all the minutes played by frosh this year he'll talk about how we had only two seniors and no juniors.
- Daniel Green is hurt again. I'm sure he'll be healthy next year and will be a first-team All-ACC center, the solution to all Bz's problems.
- We had one big win, a couple others where we came close, and a handful where we almost looked respectable.
- Culture. Socks.

Sorry if that's pessimistic, and I apologize for any incorrect info. #buzzout

Even the big money boosters are pissed off and want [Redacted] gone. They are done with giving him time. He's gone.

From The Third van Patten to me via rep:

you little PUNK, you think i do not understand jokes??? I was mearly relaying that fire is dangerous.

------------------------------

Thank you dear Third van Patten for reminding us that fire is dangerous. I had forgotten. As an aside, bears are also dangerous, so we should not hire a bear to wear a fire [Redacted] placard because again, bears ARE dangerous.

What freaks me out is rich dim people. Just totally freaks me out.

edited to add "van" to Van Patten.

i think you are missing the point, JAYBONE. I dont kno if you are just a bzz BUTT BUDDY but listen up

Fire can get you into trouble, especially if it is arson or burning a human,, that is what i am saying....the LAW is not ambiggerous in this!!

bears on the Other hand are just dangerous,, I do not think you can get in much trouble for putting a sign on a bear, except may be with those CLOWNS at PITA? my point is its a lot different than the dangers of fire

Even the big money boosters are pissed off and want [Redacted] gone. They are done with giving him time. He's gone.

this is what we Stratton's have been saying for MONTHS Now!

you effect change on a program by getting to the boosters and the boosters and their familias and make them say "why are these people saying these things" and then they put THEY'RE money where OUR mouths is!!!

Actually, we were emailing back and forth during the ACCT/Greensboro add event. Woody said he could have told Wake Bzz was worthless (my word) and Andy was following the progression.

In the end my feeling is that, Wake sucking in hoops is not a big enough story to carry the national media for long.

If we wanted to get their attention, there is really a one week window which is next week. Once the NCAAT field is set they won't give a crap until April.

ETA: I did email others these were the only two to respond.
Got it. I've emailed people like DeCourcy in the past. They're usually pretty responsive so I'm surprised you didn't get more feedback.

I'm 99.9% sure Wellman is going to get rid of Bz, but if not I think something bigger right after the NCAAT might work....right when the bball lull starts. They'll be looking for stories. JMHO.

this is what we Stratton's have been saying for MONTHS Now!

you effect change on a program by getting to the boosters and the boosters and their familias and make them say "why are these people saying these things" and then they put THEY'RE money where OUR mouths is!!!

I'm with this guy. He gets it!

- We're still young - last year RW cited all the minutes played by frosh this year he'll talk about how we had only two seniors and no juniors.
A Stevens-like coach may or may not have done well with freshmen but absolutely would have seen pretty strong success with sophs. It didn't happen...experiment over.

A Stevens-like coach may or may not have done well with freshmen but absolutely would have seen pretty strong success with sophs. It didn't happen...experiment over.

Just anticipating RW's excuses. In my opinion it was a BS excuse last year - most coaches can make a team of mostly freshmen respectable.

I haven't been on the boards much in the past year or so (partly work and personal stuff, but mostly apathy toward WF), so I'm kind of removed from the situation - I've just watched a few games and followed the Blogger So Dear guys on Twitter. From my perspective, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ron keeps him.

- Daniel Green is hurt again. I'm sure he'll be healthy next year and will be a first-team All-ACC center, the solution to all Bz's problems.
- We had one big win, a couple others where we came close, and a handful where we almost looked respectable.
- Culture. Socks.

Sorry if that's pessimistic, and I apologize for any incorrect info. #buzzout

Do these guys look scared?

nnjqyv.jpg

Was that picture from halftime Saturday?

i think you are missing the point, JAYBONE. I dont kno if you are just a bzz BUTT BUDDY but listen up

Fire can get you into trouble, especially if it is arson or burning a human,, that is what i am saying....the LAW is not ambiggerous in this!!

bears on the Other hand are just dangerous,, I do not think you can get in much trouble for putting a sign on a bear, except may be with those CLOWNS at PITA? my point is its a lot different than the dangers of fire

Oh shit I've been clowned

There is NO way Bzz is retained. It will not happen.

There are no butts in chairs. LJVM looks just like BB & T Stadium in football so there has to be some excitement to rebuild the programs. It has been done with Coach Clawson.

I left early, but I think it was with about 2:00 left in the game. Pretty positive it is.

Have to call BS on this. If the bench had players on it I might believe it was during the game.

Back