• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypothetical - Wellman retains Bzzz. What then?

Clearly we will need to take this to the next level and involve the coordinated use of toilets in our next protest.

What makes your second paragraph acceptable now? You realize that's been done and was met with a ton of flack from BuzzIn.
Can you list the writers/analysts you've been talking with or have emailed?

I think a lot of you guys are getting worked up for nothing. He's done at the end of the year. Only question is how it goes down and is spun.

The timing for a "resignation" is perfect. He's been given 4 years, so no risk of WF getting a reputation of having a quick trigger. A bunch of talent coming back makes the job appealing to candidates. There is still 2 years left to salvage some success with this class before needing a huge refresh of talent - time to recruit for the new staff. Add in the fact that bringing him back would also require an extension and the accompanying blowback from alums. No chance he's back.

Only if the billboard crew pilots the blimp.

The Strats could hire the air-banner crew for the job.

evelyne-tumbleweed.jpg

Anyone still in school needs to BzClap Ron any time they see him strutting around campus.

I wanna know why you have a blow up air plane pilot. Well, Hello Sailor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Are you preparing yourself for a potential takeover of the Manchester building? How is the training coming along?

Have Irish or VT or someone with good communication skills and a lot of passion for WFU make a presentation to the BOT

Back