• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hysterically competitive

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Maybe that's what Wellman is going for.

Here are the classic definitions:

1 .deriving from or affected by uncontrolled extreme emotion.
"hysterical laughter"
synonyms: overwrought, overemotional, out of control, frenzied, frantic, wild, feverish, crazed; More
informal
extremely funny.
"her attempts to teach them to dance were hysterical"
synonyms: hilarious, uproarious, very funny, very amusing, comical, farcical; More

2. PSYCHIATRY
relating to, associated with, or suffering from hysteria.
"the doctor thinks the condition is partly hysterical"

Each seems to dead on target.

I came for the tags.

an rj and priest walk..., auschwitz was hyst..., let rj announce death, old people jokes, rj historically unfunny, rjkomedian bombs again, rjkomedian in rare form, rjkomedian strikes again!, rjkomedian walkoff

:eek:

Making fun of RJ with an Auschwitz joke? This should go well.

I don't have admin access from my phone, or I would have taken it down when I quoted it.

One of the other mods already got to it.

Props to RJ for not flipping out actually.

I think he's Jewish and there was some episode with an anti-Semitic caricature or something getting posted on one of his threads previously. I don't really remember the details but I think lots of fireworks ensued. Correct me if I'm wrong board historians.

I think he's Jewish and there was some episode with an anti-Semitic caricature or something getting posted on one of his threads previously. I don't really remember the details but I think lots of fireworks ensued. Correct me if I'm wrong board historians.

Was he this pissed?

rjkarl.gif

old board

milhouse posted caricature

rj went insane

turf handled the situation in his typical tone deaf poor way

milhouse became rjk's mortal enemy for life

BTW, this rant is 1000x funnier than any rjkomedian post. This is my absolute go to anytime I'm down.

No it wasn't taken down and it does prove LK is a piece of shit.

It's still there as of now"n rj and priest walk..., auschwitz was hyst..., let rj announce death, old people jokes, rj historically unfunny, rjkomedian bombs again, rjkomedian in rare form, rjkomedian strikes again!, rjkomedian walkoff"

Only a pathetic piece of shit would think it's funny to make jokes about where someone's family was executed. A conservative estimate is about 30 of my relatives were murdered at Aushwitz.

To LK that's fair game.

Of course if I did anything like that ore catuday did anything like LK, we'd be banned , but not LK.

EDIT:Yes I looked after people started talking about it.

If LK didn't make that tags-then I was wrong in blaming him for it. The mods should be able to find out who did it. If it's Milhouse, he should be gone forever. If it was LK, then should be banned and be done as a Mod.

Last edited:
I don't have admin access from my phone, or I would have taken it down when I quoted it.

One of the other mods already got to it.

No it wasn't taken down and it does prove LK is a piece of shit.

It's still there as of now"n rj and priest walk..., auschwitz was hyst..., let rj announce death, old people jokes, rj historically unfunny, rjkomedian bombs again, rjkomedian in rare form, rjkomedian strikes again!, rjkomedian walkoff"

Only a pathetic piece of shit would think it's funny to make jokes about where someone's family was executed. A conservative estimate is about 30 of my relatives were murdered at Aushwitz.

To LK that's fair game.

Of course if I did anything like that ore catuday did anything like LK, we'd be banned , but not LK.

EDIT:Yes I looked after people started talking about it.

If LK didn't make that tags-then I was wrong in blaming him for it. The mods should be able to find out who did it. If it's Milhouse, he should be gone forever. If it was LK, then should be banned and be done as a Mod.

:noidea:

Back