• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hysterically competitive

Yeah I don't actually know the answer. But to the original point, at the least we should publicly shame the tagger.

Mods are a subset of admin rights. In other words, admins have access to everything mods have, plus back end access to keep the site running.

If anyone knows who the tagger is, they should publicly shame them. Somehow I doubt the tagger will own up to it himself.

LK for an innocent bystander you seem to play a key role in the RJ nonsense an awful lot.

LK for an innocent bystander you seem to play a key role in the RJ nonsense an awful lot.

Fair point, and it's probably the reason why I get blamed pretty much any time someone puts up an anti-semetic tag or post on an RJ thread, even though I'm not the offender.

Just put him on ignore. I don't understand why more people don't do that. Many years ago, rj vs. Ph clogged up the boards with crap and I exhausted myself with ridiculous arguments. I finally said enough and put him on ignore. I think he followed suit a few months later. You people continue to quote him, but I just ignore it. LK, just go ahead and ignore him. Be a bigger man.

Just put him on ignore. I don't understand why more people don't do that. Many years ago, rj vs. Ph clogged up the boards with crap and I exhausted myself with ridiculous arguments. I finally said enough and put him on ignore. I think he followed suit a few months later. You people continue to quote him, but I just ignore it. LK, just go ahead and ignore him. Be a bigger man.

so rj can see it :D

I have not, nor will I ever, put posters on ignore.

so rj can see it :D

As usual PH gets things backwards to make himself look good. After years of covering his back, his blatant lies and duplicity led me to ignore him.

I think his classic lie, "I've never been wrong in any discussion I had with RJ" may have been the funniest and most pathetic post ever made.

As usual PH gets things backwards to make himself look good. After years of covering his back, his blatant lies and duplicity led me to ignore him.

I think his classic lie, "I've never been wrong in any discussion I had with RJ" may have been the funniest and most pathetic post ever made.

So Ph can see...

I don't know... this post that I just quoted is pretty funny and pathetic. It could just be me, but I think that measuring your e-dick on a message board just screams pathetic.

Brasky was the one who posted the tag. Although in his defense he says he didn't know that RJ had relatives who were killed in the event. Do with this information what you may OGBoards and may the force be with you.

Besides being a scumbag, Brasky is a liar and a coward. That fact is as well known as #s and doofus are brothers.

He's such a piece of shit pussy that he didn't publicly admit to it immediately, still hasn't done it under his own name, nor has he apologized.

If he's not banned for at least a month, the mods show who they are again.

Last edited:
Brasky was the one who posted the tag. Although in his defense he says he didn't know that RJ had relatives who were killed in the event. Do with this information what you may OGBoards and may the force be with you.

i'm guessing the "should of said dachau" [sic] is his as well seeing as how he struggles with "should have"

Besides being a scumbag, he's a liar and a coward. That fact is as well known as #s and doofus are brothers.

Are you talking about LK, Moonz, Ph, or Brasky? Just asking.

Neither Moon, LK nor PH had anything to do with this specific incident.

Neither Moon, LK nor PH had anything to do with this specific incident.

If LK's wife and daughter got raped and murdered, would it be OK to make fun of it over and over again?

My aunts and uncles had pictures of my family members who were kidnapped and murdered (It's very likely some of the females were raped as well).

To you internet tough guys, if it was your wife, would be OK to post several times a year,"she's probably longing for the rapist, because of your pencil dick."

But to LK and the others it's about them pissing on the graves of my relatives. It's all funny.

To me it's not an abstract number or historical fact. it's real people.

But to LK, Milhouse, Brasky and others it's OK. Each of is absolutely a piece of shit and there is no way around this fact and there is no excuse for it.

Sorry for my confusion.

Besides being a scumbag, Brasky is a liar and a coward. That fact is as well known as #s and doofus are brothers.

He's such a piece of shit pussy that he didn't publicly admit to it immediately, still hasn't done it under his own name, nor has he apologized.

Who the fuck is Doofus? I don't claim him.

I love the leap in logic here, by the way.

Brasky, who personally has met #s and doofus, knows that they are brothers. This concludes in rj's mind that that should automatically mean that Brasky knows that rj had distant relatives killed in concentration camps. Even though rj never met those relatives nor has Brasky ever met rj.

Brilliant.

Back