• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hysterically competitive

LK isn't a mod. I think whoever posted it should be outed and at the least reprimanded, maybe a one day ban. I would say as a general rule it's never funny or acceptable to make an Auschwitz joke in an intentionally harmful way to Jewish people.

459.gif

Oh, maybe that is right. I don't even know the difference between the two and I was one for a year. I'm le dumb.

Only a pathetic piece of shit would think it's funny to make jokes about where someone's family was executed. A conservative estimate is about 30 of my relatives were murdered at Aushwitz.

To be fair, that number is skewed because you could never convince someone to let them impregnate them.

If LK's wife and daughter got raped and murdered, would it be OK to make fun of it over and over again?

My aunts and uncles had pictures of my family members who were kidnapped and murdered (It's very likely some of the females were raped as well).

To you internet tough guys, if it was your wife, would be OK to post several times a year,"she's probably longing for the rapist, because of your pencil dick."

But to LK and the others it's about them pissing on the graves of my relatives. It's all funny.

To me it's not an abstract number or historical fact. it's real people.

But to LK, Milhouse, Brasky and others it's OK. Each of is absolutely a piece of shit and there is no way around this fact and there is no excuse for it.

The joke was totally uncalled for, unfunny and should never have been made, but...

I love when RJ gets worked up and throws his hate at the wrong person entirely. LK quoted the tag to call attention to it for someone to take care of. He even said that he would have taken it down, but couldn't over the phone. Yet, he is now somehow an anti-Semite and should be banned from the boards.

Don't let your rage blind you, RJ. It makes you look ridiculous, and you rarely need help with that.

Redwing, I posted this:
"If LK didn't make that tags-then I was wrong in blaming him for it. The mods should be able to find out who did it. If it's Milhouse, he should be gone forever. If it was LK, then should be banned and be done as a Mod."

I said I was wrong for blaming him if he didn't do it.

RE:putting up on another post- He has taken the side that these acts are OK and he has posted them in the past.

However, every time anyone asks him to apologize or admit he's wrong, he blames me for his actions.

Redwing, I posted this:
"If LK didn't make that tags-then I was wrong in blaming him for it. The mods should be able to find out who did it. If it's Milhouse, he should be gone forever. If it was LK, then should be banned and be done as a Mod."

I said I was wrong for blaming him if he didn't do it.

RE:putting up on another post- He has taken the side that these acts are OK and he has posted them in the past.

However, every time anyone asks him to apologize or admit he's wrong, he blames me for his actions.

The best part about this, though, is the one that RJ is the most willfully ignorant of. He says he was "wrong in blaming [LK] for [the tag]," while failing to address the issue of him just randomly assuming that LK was responsible for it.

If RJKarl didn't run Auschwitz, then I am wrong for blaming him for it... But if it was RJ, he should be banned and probably murdered or whatever too because bro that's fucked up.

This is like that guy on that one episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm when he had a relative die from being hit by a bike messenger on 9/11 and felt like he was a victim of that tragedy too and took great offense at Larry saying, "let's roll."

Let's set the record straight.

I checked this thread on my phone yesterday afternoon and quoted the offensive post. If it's not clear to everyone, I don't have the admin/mod tools to delete tags available on my phone. They only show up when logged in on my laptop.

I came back to the thread once I got home with the intention of finding out who posted the tag (mods/admins can hover their mouse over the tag and see who did it). Someone else (could have been the poster himself) had already removed it.

I had no way of knowing who posted the tag, or who took it down. As of yet, none of the other mods/admins have spoken up and claimed they did it, so I am left with the assumption that the poster who made the tag deleted it himself and covered up his tracks.

Back