• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hysterically competitive

Great week for rj -- lots and lots of attention on a message board and a chance to ooze righteous indignation. Woowhee!

Last edited:
I took RJ off ignore just so I could read this thread...now back to ignore.

Yeah, this thread really delivered. Not just for the comedic value but it's also like cliff notes for the uninitiated.

I read the boards from time to time and post very infrequently, but lacked the intimate knowledge of very important facts. For example, I didnt know that Doofus and Numbers were brothers. I'm still a little confused by the Doofus/Numbers poll option but at least it's a little more clear.

I've been around long enough to know that RJ is Jewish and Ph is black though. I even saw a black guy at the Orange Bowl years ago and yelled out "PhDeac!" and he turned around. I guess I just had a hunch.

I walked into a game a couple of years ago behind PhDeac with family in tow. His son really does look like Josh Freeman.

I walked into a game a couple of years ago behind PhDeac with family in tow. His son really does look like Josh Freeman.

Should have said hey. Guessing that was VT.

By the time I realized it was you our paths were going different directions and I figured it would look weird to leave my fam to run down someone that I was reasonably sure was my internet friend.

For example, I didnt know that Doofus and Numbers were brothers. I'm still a little confused by the Doofus/Numbers poll option but at least it's a little more clear.

It says a lot about how far those two have come over the years that it's not clear.

To the uninitiated, it could be interpreted as slightly weird.

Yeah, my wife would make fun of me forever for something like that. Anytime I'm on the boards she asks if I'm talking to my "imaginary friends."

By the time I realized it was you our paths were going different directions and I figured it would look weird to leave my fam to run down someone that I was reasonably sure was my internet friend.

You could have explained that I'm your black internet friend. Then she would have understood.

To be fair, if I was going into the game with my wife and kid and I heard some random white dude running behind me screaming "Hey Ph! Ph!" I would have just facepalmed.

To be fair, if I was going into the game with my wife and kid and I heard some random white dude running behind me screaming "Hey Ph! Ph!" I would have just facepalmed.

if i ever see someone i think is you i guarantee i'll do this

Back