• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hysterically competitive

I have always been "wacky congenial RJ" to all who treat me that way. That's the way it will always be.

Those who act like dicks to me get treated like dicks.

It's always been simple and direct. I treat people the way the treat me.

I'd much rather have peace and fun, but there's a group of people here who have no such interest.

Duly noted!

JESUS Brasky absolutely cannot master the "should have" rather than "should of" concept.

RJ I outed myself bro. Nobody would of rolled on me if I hadn't personally given them the info.

And yes Jewish jokes are funny. As are black jokes. As are fat jokes. As are jokes about how dumb white people are. Sometimes (rarely) dwarf jokes are funny. As are jokes about kids who graduated from public schools. And the ones about kids from private schools.

Deal with it.

I think he did that on purpose as a hint?

Let's set the record straight.

I checked this thread on my phone yesterday afternoon and quoted the offensive post. If it's not clear to everyone, I don't have the admin/mod tools to delete tags available on my phone. They only show up when logged in on my laptop.

I came back to the thread once I got home with the intention of finding out who posted the tag (mods/admins can hover their mouse over the tag and see who did it). Someone else (could have been the poster himself) had already removed it.

I had no way of knowing who posted the tag, or who took it down. As of yet, none of the other mods/admins have spoken up and claimed they did it, so I am left with the assumption that the poster who made the tag deleted it himself and covered up his tracks.

Why are you such a racist?

And I said I was wrong to blame LK...this is about third or fourth time I have said I was wrong about this versus his ZERO times saying he is wrong to support milhouse's use of Nazi propoganda towards a Jew.

And I said I was wrong to blame LK...this is about third or fourth time I have said I was wrong about this versus his ZERO times saying he is wrong to support milhouse's use of Nazi propoganda towards a Jew.

LOL. "It's not me, it's you!"

The tag was on purpose, the highlighted "would of" was another one of those darn IP glitches.

Sorry I'm not sorry

This is the most entertaining thread since I've been on this board(not very long) It's like when I picked up the book "Godfather. I couldn't put it down until I had finished it." You guys just can't write stuff like this. Oh, that's right--you did.

This is the most entertaining thread since I've been on this board(not very long) It's like when I picked up the book "Godfather. I couldn't put it down until I had finished it." You guys just can't write stuff like this. Oh, that's right--you did.

If you get so enthralled in a good book that you can not put it down, I suggest you contact the OP for a copy of his book " A Story Amost Told"

you are a child

you are a child

Stopjewishjokes.jpg

No shit, i'm going to be late for dinner with the in-laws because I made the mistake of opening this thread. Just poetry.

Someone needs to post the links to the prior Rj tantrums for the new guys.

Like the whole rep thread, including where Rj got docked $texas rep for being a loudmouth.

Back