• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I Am Pretty Sure My Editorial Ran in the Greensboro Paper Today

If everyone spent an equal amount of time doing something to further the #buzzout movement, as they do complaining about its execution, buzz would already be gone. And by doing something, I don't mean posting moronic ideas for the next game or posintg on the wake forest message board. Everybody here knows the facts and has an opinioned formed.

No it wouldn't have. Barring doing something illegal or being caught in an NCAA sting (which I've never heard of), there was no way [Redacted] was going to be fired before now.

I was referring to members of our coaching staff. You all do realize this nonsense affects them too, don't you?

Your opinion is your opinion. Your conversations with others are private. However, when you take your opinion to the public, to the masses, you'd better be right when you put something out there as fact. You're messing with people's lives and their families. If you don't view it that way you're being incredibly obtuse.

nice story hansel

besides turf being his usual troll self, no one here is being a nit picking cannibal. It's not too much to expect someone to get their facts straight, especially someone who's so upset about the program as to spends hundreds of dollars, and call the local papers.

are you still only "pretty sure," or are you prepared to make the leap to "certain"?

One of the more charismatic and likeable guys to come through the ACC.

What a ridiculous post.

I'll not take your word for it. Far as I know, the jewel of harlem was an asshole and deserved to be punched in the dick.

Good work. Ignore the nitpickers that don't bother to even write an editorial.

One of the more charismatic and likeable guys to come through the ACC.

What a ridiculous post.

Hodge is a bit of a goofball, but in a good way. He bleeds red & white and has good-natured fun with their rivals. I think it's great to see ex-players who remain "fans" jsut like the rest of us alums.

Ironically, Chris and Julius are two sides of the same coin in this regard.

Wake fan or not, i'd have a different view of CP3 if he had been the one talking shit about Julius's dead grandpa.

Wake fan or not, i'd have a different view of CP3 if he had been the one talking shit about Julius's dead grandpa.

Ya. To tell someone that he was the one that murdered his grandfather is beyond forgivable.

Great work Stratt!! I can' pos rep you anymore :)

This is, and has always been, a collaboration of myself, strattocaster, and VT. We have got it rolling. We need everyone else to jump on and spread the word.

Now everybody is going to think about the nut punch instead of how shitty Bzz coaches.

04a.jpg

No they're not! Stratt explained why he included the punch and his explanation is perfectly legitimate. In fact, 99% of the people who read this editorial will focus on the message that bzz sucks, not on the specific number of years since we beat UNC, which specific teams we have since lost to, etc. The point is, we were a winning team until bzzz came, and now we suck.

Stupid question that has nothing to do with the substance of Stratt's message. Isn't an editorial written by the editor(s) of a paper? When outside folks write in, isn't it a letter to the editor?

Back