• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I Don't Want A Black Roommate

Or basic principles of finance and business. Recall his assertion there were hundreds or even thousands of big companies who pretended their headquarters were outside the U.S. Recall his assertion that home loans couldn't be foreclosed because more than one lender had an interest in the loan. It's that basic lack of knowledge on how things work that is oh so priceless.

So we've got:

Finance
Law
Business
Civics
Net Neutrality

What am I missing?

he does know a lot about selling phone cards in third world countries.

so he has that going for him......................which is nice

I'll add humor to the list.

Finance
Law
Business
Civics
Net Neutrality
Humor

There are so many sub groups under those larger groups listed. Oh, I just thought of one...Manners/Common Courtesy. (Only in California thread about thanking the bus driver).

Really limiting yourself by just putting "Law"

He's an expert in many facets of the law: Constitutional Law, Immigration Law, Criminal Law, Election Law....

Edited to add: Hulka beat me to it by a split second.

rjkarl: rarely correct and never in doubt

Or basic principles of finance and business. Recall his assertion there were hundreds or even thousands of big companies who pretended their headquarters were outside the U.S. Recall his assertion that home loans couldn't be foreclosed because more than one lender had an interest in the loan. It's that basic lack of knowledge on how things work that is oh so priceless.

The first asertion is true. You show your ignorance by saying it's not.

As to ME asserting the stgatement about foreclosure, another DeacMan lie. I started a thread about the MA government WINNING a case in court about that.

But DeacMan is used to lying and not admitting his errors.

Although, we do thank DeacMan, because with his arrogance, without his asshole actions, this board may not exist. He and turf provided some of impetus to start this board.

All of his advice regarding Las Vegas is only relevant if you have a time machine that brings you back to 1995 (at the latest).

Although, we do thank DeacMan, because with his arrogance, without his asshole actions, this board may not exist. He and turf provided some of impetus to start this board.

Well fuck me runnin, you actually got something right!

:golfclap:

i don't remember DeacMan being one of the "bad" mods

Disagree on DeacMan being a poor mod (when around) on DS. Thought he was one of the best. Certainly not a part of the Buzz-censorship.

I was not a big fan of his spat with DV7.

How on earth did I forget statistics?

Finance
Law
Business
Civics
Net Neutrality
Humor
Statistics

and computing in general. when TW was talking about migrating servers RJ was just like "put it in the cloud" or something to that effect. also I recall him trying to convince them to just go cheap with Go Daddy.

Back