• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I have a ghost

Smidge

Reaction score
3 nights ago I was alone in my apartment around 3 am and I head someone slam my washer lid shut and then bang on the linen closet door. I thought it ws my roomate drunkinly trying to do laundry. I had just come in from the library and I started to get ready for bed as if he was just rude and then went to my room and turned off my light and started to get into bed but then I heard him slam the lid again so I was going to tell him to knock it off but when I went into the closet it was empty and there wasn't any sign of laundry, I went into his bedroom and he wasn't there. I called him to see where he had gone so fast but when he answered he said he was with his tutor and hadn't been home all night.

All of a sudden my living room was not a fun place to be, however I found a way to get to my room and barricade the door and get some sleep. Well I thought it was juat me going crazy until this afternoon when my sliding glass door opened and closed itself and then my own door closed itself and locked me out of my room. I went outsideto check the weather before I took a shower, I came inside and locked the door with a pvc pipe pole. After my shower the door was open, the pole missing and rain coming into my living room. I was upset but then I realized my roomate had gone home for Easter and it had to be the ghost. After I came back from class my bedroom closed itself on me while making lunch. The door also locked itself, something thats impossible since the lock has been broken since I moved it... Its freaking me out.

Who the fuck is hanging out with their tutor at 3AM? Is that some kind of euphemism for banging?

uh yeah, that would freak me out too. Go talk to the leasing office and ask if they've had any weirdness happen in there before. Chances are that they have.

Isn't it possible that you're just really really stoned and this is all in your head?

You may not even really be reading this right now. This might be in your head too. Think about THAT.

Isn't it possible that you're just really really stoned and this is all in your head?

You may not even really be reading this right now. This might be in your head too. Think about THAT.

I could be stoned, but this all definitely happened.
I called the leasing office and they said it might be my washing machine, but its not turned on and how does that explain the sliding glass door?

I called a locksmith too.

Maybe you're dead and that stuff is just the living family going about their business, like in The Others.

ghostbusters1.jpg

Cant see the youtubes, are they "Is there a ghost" by Band of Horses? Cause that's what I thought of when I saw the thread.

Back