• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I have a ghost

RubbinsRacin said:
Maybe you're dead and that stuff is just the living family going about their business, like in The Others.

"But I AM your daughter..."

Pos rep to Rubbins for amazing reference.

another night with too many Blue Motorcycles, perhaps??? Haven't you learned your lesson yet?

....it was actually more like, "but I am YO DOO-TAH!!!!!"

Perhaps the scariest scene in all of film. I hope you're ok Smidge!

New sig line quote. Will replace IODeac's quote from 4 years ago "If we lose to UNC, I'm going to light myself on fire."

Good going Smidge.

We had a good run, didnt we...

New sig line quote. Will replace IODeac's quote from 4 years ago "If we lose to UNC, I'm going to light myself on fire."

Good going Smidge.

I like the sig line, i'm glad I can produce laughs post-humorous and good find on the old NKsports thread about me.

I have a story for this thread.

I am checking with the involved parties to make sure they don't mind me telling the tale (w/ names omitted, etc.)

I'll say this though... It happened around a year ago. A lot of successful (and established) people have been aware of the events and it has blown my mind how many have unequivocally believed we were dealing with spirits.

I'm very right-brained and conservative on this stuff. I still could pass a lie-detector test in saying that I believe there are 'rational' explanations for everything that happened.

From this whole experience, I can confidently say that there are quite a few people out there who (you would not think) believe in ghosts.

Back