• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I see light, and it's not a train

it's a tank not a train.

images

"I See the Light" is the love theme from Wake Forest's 2010 animated feature film, Tangled Nets. It was written by composer Nathan Hatch and guest lyricists The Board of Trustees.[1] A duet, the song was recorded by American singer and actor Jeff [Redacted] and American actor Ron Wellman in their co-starring film roles as Coachenstein and El Boss. "I See the Light" is a down-tempo love ballad that combines elements offolk, musical theatre and pop music. Its lyrics describe how Coachenstein and El Boss feel about each other, knowing now that they have found each other, they can finally "see the light."

"I See the Light" is the love theme from Wake Forest's 2010 animated feature film, Tangled Nets. It was written by composer Nathan Hatch and guest lyricists The Board of Trustees.[1] A duet, the song was recorded by American singer and actor Jeff [Redacted] and American actor Ron Wellman in their co-starring film roles as Coachenstein and El Boss. "I See the Light" is a down-tempo love ballad that combines elements offolk, musical theatre and pop music. Its lyrics describe how Coachenstein and El Boss feel about each other, knowing now that they have found each other, they can finally "see the light."

Don't quit your day job.

Back