• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I was there. Section 112

I was at the game too. Had a great seat......sitting in a chair on the baseline between the basket and the Wake bench (thanks to a GT friend).
Couldn't believe the first 5 min of the game when GT hit everything and scored 20 just like that. Meanwhile, WF could do nothing right. Bzz was really pissed during the 2 early time outs but nothing helped. Wellman was sitting 2 rows behind the bench and was pretty expressionless duriing most of the game.
As bad as the first half was, I was actually pretty impressed by our effort in the 2nd half. Devin should have had more points....looked like he got hammered on several attempts with no fouls called. CJ played well in spite of his injured eye, although he missed a few FTs that he would normally make.

The new GT facility is nice. They also have a new 'club' area with buffet and drinks before/after and during the game. Similar to pro stadiums. really nice.

In a metaphorical sense yes. All this old timer could talk about was the stain of the Dino legacy.

As time goes on, I suspect older generations will be more in touch, but we still have to cycle through 2 or 3 more.

This old timer didn't care we were losing. Just happy that RW had righted the ship.

I understood what he said.
All people can have opinions. Interesting that his opinion is the only correct one, in his mind, to the exclusion and removal of any different opinions.

I understood what he said.
All people can have opinions. Interesting that his opinion is the only correct one, in his mind, to the exclusion and removal of any different opinions.

If the other opinion you are speaking of is the one where people are just happy that we have nice guys on the team and getting blown out by a winless ACC team is ok...then yes, I am perfectly ok with that mentality "dying off" in the metaphorical sense that he meant.

Ps

I accidentally screamed fuck you buzz in front of dirty souths kids.

I think his wife hates me

I am as BuzzOut as it gets, but you are just a loser. Of course you're not smart enough to know it, so I guess it's cool.

That building is awesome. However, the concessions were definitely lacking.

Wake fans behind me on their hands. A dwarf a ginger and some chick.

None of the young kids said a thing. I screamed as many buzz out rants as my voice could handle.

Most disturbing moment was bumping into a class of 69 white guy deac

They buy the culture thing hook line and sinker.

I expected the n word to slip out.

We need that generation to die

OK. As you wish. I will copy the entire quote before I comment.

What an ignorant generalization.

I am part of that generation. Damn proud of it too. I have pointed out the inaccuracy and the self-serving nature of the so-call "culture cleansing" BS, probably in more detail than anyone here. There are some poorly informed folks in every generation. I appreciate your helping me make that point. Please make an effort to choose your words more carefully next time. Why? Because whenever someone carelessly spouts off whatever happens to come to mind, it inevitably undermines any good points they may have to make. You need to be better than that.

Wake fans behind me on their hands. A dwarf a ginger and some chick.

None of the young kids said a thing. I screamed as many buzz out rants as my voice could handle.

Most disturbing moment was bumping into a class of 69 white guy deac

They buy the culture thing hook line and sinker.

I expected the n word to slip out.

We need that generation to die

You're an embarrassment. I was at the game too and while we played like shit and our D looked atrocious, all screaming at Buzz does is make you and the university look like a bunch of schmucks. You think the kids like getting heckled while on the road by their own fans (which is what you're doing, regardless of who your taunts are intended for)? Grow up, tough guy - or better yet, stay at home.

Ps

Dude how old are you, 16? If you're going to heckle [Redacted], at least say something witty. Screaming fuck you at the coach does nothing but make our fan base look like a bunch of classless idiots.

Our coach yelled fuck you to a fan of the opposing team. Fair is fair.

Ps

Don't be too hard on yourself. You admitted it was an accident. And you did more than most are willing, or at least more than most have been willing to do to let your frustrations be known. For that, I salute you.

In a metaphorical sense yes. All this old timer could talk about was the stain of the Dino legacy.

As time goes on, I suspect older generations will be more in touch, but we still have to cycle through 2 or 3 more.

This old timer didn't care we were losing. Just happy that RW had righted the ship.

Translation: I'll lose my teeth, but not my edge!

Back