• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I was there. Section 112

I can tell you that my dad (class of 67) and his crew WILL Not go to a game until Buzz is gone.

I don't know about anyone else, but to this day, if I see the word "will" in all caps, I immediately start looking for news regarding a five-star guard with funny ears verballing to WFU. It's Pavlovian at this point.

Carry on...

Not everybody likes to eat at K&W for the early bird special.

A few years ago, my son broke his arm at the elbow and had to make many trips to Greensboro Orthapedic, which is in the same building as K&W at Friendly Center. I was amazed that when we'd arrive for a 3PM appointment, there were old people streaming in for dinner.

A few years ago, my son broke his arm at the elbow and had to make many trips to Greensboro Orthapedic, which is in the same building as K&W at Friendly Center. I was amazed that when we'd arrive for a 3PM appointment, there were old people streaming in for dinner.

Spent lots of time at GO. My wife also works in that building. She says old people are constantly flowing in and out of there (K&W).

Back