• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I was there. Section 112

Actually, the accidental f bomb was outside the arena and wasn't me shouting just talking about the sorry situation.

I never cursed at buzz or the team, and never said a word about the players.

It was all buzz out.

These lurkers are crushing you moonz, how dare you embarrass our University in front of dozens of people. We should all be good little boys and be quiet and respectful while Ron Wellman and the BOT erase our school off the map.

Actually, the accidental f bomb was outside the arena and wasn't me shouting just talking about the sorry situation.

I never cursed at buzz or the team, and never said a word about the players.

It was all buzz out.

Yeah, it was not that big of deal. I ran into Moonzzz outside by concessions when the score was 16-0. I was a few steps in front of my wife and kids and Moonzzz was looking for his section. I kinda sneaked up on him to mess with him and when he saw it was me, he let out a "Buzz the FUCK out." Then, he saw my wife and girls and felt bad. My girls did not hear it and would not have understood anyway. ZZZ thinks my wife is mad at him, but she thought he was drunk. Not a big deal and ZZZ is not the kind of guy to yell that kinda stuff if he knows kids are around. I could tell he felt bad and sent me a few text as such. End of the day, his sentiment was right. We were down 16-0 before we found our seats for chrissake.

Moonz was being stalked by nerdy, computer-game playing gingers it seems. Then again, he was at Tech so maybe they weren't WF fans...

What you quoted is not at all what he really said. He was harping on the old generation of deac fans that buy anything the AD spews to them.

Not exactly, as I am almost a 40 year Deacon fan and do not believe what the Ad is spewing. But I do believe in acting with class, no matter. We are not Philly or New York fans.

Moonz was being stalked by nerdy, computer-game playing gingers it seems. Then again, he was at Tech so maybe they weren't WF fans...

I hope this is not in reference to me. I may be gingery, but have never played computer games and have never been accused of being nerdy.

I hope this is not in reference to me. I may be gingery, but have never played computer games and have never been accused of being nerdy.

no dumbass. read the first post.

by the way, one of the 2 dwarves has identified himself to me via neg rep

it was not a shocking reveal

At least "old people" can show up to a game on time. How about next time you just stay at home.

Back