• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IASIP Mafia - GAME OVER Timdunk wins

Well played, tim. The object thing was smart rather than using the fake claim given to you. I had a strong read on you as indy until then but not sure it would have mattered anyways.

BYM - strong game good investigations. Not sure how you would have handled the final day?

GM - Why didn't you consider lynching Juice that last round? I don't think I even heard an argument for why I was actually indy. And did my logic for why it was beneficial to kill mafia juice first ring hollow?

Parlay - this loss is on you.

Ryala - thanks for running! Well run, even the morning rounds for you.

LOL. dude, I want to have your perspective just for a day. LOL. If I voted for juice, tell me what changes?

I think the expectation of cross-hits in two mafia games is overstated. Maybe it happens once or twice early but as the game goes on, mafia is worried about killing the cleared civs. So many games there aren't any.

True, I think I expected less cross hits, and more from indys vs maf though. The redacted part of toogs' role:

D - Demonstrate Value - You will demonstrate your value to civs by ending a round with your vote on mafia. If you end a round with your vote on mafia, you will receive a PM from the mod confirming that this player is mafia. If you end a round with your vote on a civ, you will not receive a PM, but can assume that this player is a civ. This power bypasses all night actions as this is not an action which occurs at night.

He had pseudo-cop powers, and needed to kill maf. That should have been +EV for civs for a little bit as well, but didn't turn out that way.

Well played, tim. The object thing was smart rather than using the fake claim given to you. I had a strong read on you as indy until then but not sure it would have mattered anyways.

BYM - strong game good investigations. Not sure how you would have handled the final day?

GM - Why didn't you consider lynching Juice that last round? I don't think I even heard an argument for why I was actually indy. And did my logic for why it was beneficial to kill mafia juice first ring hollow?

Parlay - this loss is on you.

Ryala - thanks for running! Well run, even the morning rounds for you.

I really thought Tim was the last mafia. It made sense to me given what happened with the votes on day 1 and SD3 not self-preserving. In reading back thru, there were numerous times you said juice couldn't be that mafia so it seemed weird that all of the sudden you changed your mind. Your push for the JTP deal and your attempts to lead things the last few rounds were what made me think you were the indy.

Didn't ever use the BPV.

N1 - Tried to kill townie (blocked by parlay)
N2 - Killed townie, tried to investigate toogs (toogs was jailed by gat, returned no result)
N3 - nothing
N4 - Tracked gat (saw gat jail juice)
N5 - Nothing
N6 - Frame GM, watch mako (both did nothing)
N7 - Nothing
N8 - Nothing
N9 - Shapeshift into doofus (hit juice), hit GM (blocked by parlay)

All tracker usually does is tell you who was targeted. Not the action. Its a reverse watcher...

Yes, that's probably right. GM was set.

Also, GM's post saying she thought Tim or Parlay were the last mafia really through me for a loop.

I was pretty sure Parlay was the protection so was trying to see if anyone else would bite.

Didn't ever use the BPV.

N1 - Tried to kill townie (blocked by parlay)
N2 - Killed townie, tried to investigate toogs (toogs was jailed by gat, returned no result)
N3 - nothing
N4 - Tracked gat (saw gat jail juice)
N5 - Nothing
N6 - Frame GM, watch mako (both did nothing)
N7 - Nothing
N8 - Nothing
N9 - Shapeshift into doofus (hit juice), hit GM (blocked by parlay)

So if juice hit tim, we would have won?

So did the Knight/Tejas/JTP/03 mafia know that Juice was the other mafia? And still went after me instead?

let's also just lol at knight once more

very unnecessary, costly move

Knight has been figured out as mafia at this point, he basically needs to have his fake claim as his entry post now

Back