• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IASIP Mafia - GAME OVER Timdunk wins

Parlay - if you're actually civ, and tim is the indy, then you should be trying to lynch Juice now.

Once Juice is dead, you can lynch me next round and you'll potentially get a 2nd chance to lynch tim since there may not be an indy night hit.

You have a chance to be a hero!

I you read above. I was trying to lynch juice. Juice wasn't going to go that way. Tim is at Happy Hour and GM is locked in on you. You seemed desperate enough to survive that I think it's a good vote.

I you read above. I was trying to lynch juice. Juice wasn't going to go that way. Tim is at Happy Hour and GM is locked in on you. You seemed desperate enough to survive that I think it's a good vote.
Then go Juice and have it go to whatever the tiebreaker rules are. If you're a civ, at least give us a chance.

Obv Juice is around. He's mafia and loving that he's going to have a chance at victory after you've lynched a civ.

Tiebreaker is RNG. Let the RNG gods decide at least. Or maybe GM changes her mind or Tim comes back.

Between parlay and tim, whichever is not indy, should 100% switch to Juice with GM.

That vote proves I'm not the indy and one of them two is.

Final vote count

nonny 4 juice GM parlay tim
juice 1 nonny

Nonny - Pepe Silvia - Civ mason searcher was sentenced to death.

WHO IS PEPE SILVIA? I mean, its probably how an illiterate tried to read the word Pennsylvania, but it might not be! You are searching for Charlie. If you find him, you will enter into a mason chat with him. You win with the town.

Night moves to me

2 bodies were found:

parlay - Mantis Toboggan, M.D - odd night angel
“Now, you want this young man to live, you're gonna have to gimme some aspirin, a roll of duct tape, a bag of peanuts, and four beers.” Your extensive medical knowledge will allow you to function as a doctor in this game. Unfortunately, you’re either too drunk or you’re using your monster condom for your magnum dong on some nights. Therefore, on even nights that you can’t use your powers at all. You will only function as a doctor on ODD nights.

juice - Margaret - maf goon
You’re a deaf-mute, and you’re in an incestuous relationship with your brothers. You know, just having a normal one. You’re a part of the McPoyle mafia and you’ve got the unibrow to prove it. You will be a mafia goon.

Which means it is 1 v 1, and the winner of the game is

timdunkandthefunk - The Nightman

His full role:

“Nightman, sneaky and mean
Spider inside my dreams, I think I love you
You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die”

You are the Nightman, and will function as an independent in this game. You will have a number of sneaky powers at your disposal. You will have passive powers of investigation immunity and a 1 shot BPV. You will also be a 1 shot framer (you may pick one player on one night, and on that night all investigations of that player will return mafia, regardless of alignment), a 1 shot shapeshifter (you can pick any already dead civ player, and use their power on this night), a 1 shot cop, a 1 shot tracker, and a 1 shot watcher. You will also have 3 night hits to use on nights of your choosing (all of which will be ninja hits). You may choose to use any of these powers on any night, and may use up to 2 on the same night. Beware, you are aware that a master of karate is looking for you.

You win by being the last player alive (or in any 1 v 1 tie). You will also be given a safe claim, the piano player for your musical, Artemis Dubois.

Sorry I couldn’t carry you over the finish line, civs. :(

GG all. Tim, this is why you die day 1. Helps to know the show. The ham claim was smart.

Well played Parlay. I’m sure you saved me a couple of times.

Back