• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IASIP Mafia - GAME OVER Timdunk wins

I'm voting Nonny his role is obv made up. i don't think Juice is mafia. And I don't think following Nonny is a good idea.
GM - why would I make that up as my role? Why would I volunteer that as my role?

Also, think through this logically and consider what happens if you're wrong and I'm not the indy.

Scenario 1: I am the Indy and lynched today.
You lynch me today. You lynch Juice tomorrow. Civs win.

Scenario 2: I am a civ and lynched today.
You lynch me today. Mafia makes a night hit. It is now likely 1-1-1 and civs lose.

Scenario 3: I am the indy and Juice is lynched today.
We lynch Juice. Count is now 3-1. You lynch me the next day and civs win. The only way this wouldn't happen is if I had the ability to make 2 night hits and have a win condition of being one of the two remaining players alive. That is a stretch to assume that 1) I'd get a night hit, 2) I have a vig stored, 3) my win condition is different than Toogs and many other indy's which is be last person alive. In this scenario, most likely situation is you still kill me and win.

Scenario 4: I am a civ and juice is lynched today.
We lynch Juice. Count is now 3-1. We don't know if indy gets any hits but if he doesn't, you could still lynch me and it's 2-1. And then you could lynch either tim or parlay and we still have a chance at winning.

For the scenario where I am indy, civs still win by lynching juice here.
For the scenarios where I am not indy, civs only have a chance by lynching juice first.

Logic dictates civs should 100% be lynching the known mafia member.

Remember how you backed out of your deal with jtp? Think of it like that.
Of course. Because it was in town's best interest to back out.

In this case, it's only in your best interest since you're the indy. Not town's.

Appreciate you making it clear to the others.

@GM - why do you think Parlay isn't willing to reveal his character but both tim and I did? Because we're both civs and just said the weird roles we were given.

Either you or Tim.

I think you are incorrect. It could be tim but I really think it's juice. I had been calling out Mako for a few rounds and made the initial push on him that got him killed. Who else was pushing him? There is a reason juice's vote was elsewhere.

Here's how we lose this game.

1) Toogs lied or something and GM is actually the last mafia.
2) We lynch me today and tomorrow there's only one civ still alive. If I'm lynched today, civs lose.
3) We lynch juice today and he's mafia. Indy gets a night hit and then we incorrectly lynch either myself or the other civ.
4) Same as above but indy doesn't get a hit and we then at least get two shots at getting the indy.

I'm not willing to change my mind on GM when juice is very clearly the remaining mafia in my mind. The others comes down to you all. The right play is to lynch juice today. And beyond that, I honestly don't think I should be the top choice for indy. No one has made an argument for why I'm indy.

The strongest thing I have going for me is that I wasn't even around day 2. Look at my posts day 3. I didn't even know Townie's role until I read through everything on day 3 and posted my day by day thoughts. For me to be the indy, I would have had to manufacture that from the very beginning. To believe I strategically plotted that all the way from the beginning of the game and then to think I would come out with that Pepe mason looking character goes extremely contrary to each other.

WIFOM is I'm telling the truth. I wasn't around until day 3. I couldn't have hit Townie. And I didn't make up some stupid Pepe dude looking for Charlie as a mason.

Juice and the Indy are guaranteed to vote for me. By lynching a civ, they're going to get this down to 1-1-1.

GM - if you really are a civ, I need you to rethink this. At least the lynching of juice today.
Tim - if you really are a civ and not indy, you need to join and lynch juice today.

Otherwise we lose.

Juice isn't even trying. Once we started talking about the indy, he peaced. Parlay is taking this opportunity to lynch a civ because he knows tomorrow he gets 1-1-1 with a civ and mafia.

GM - assuming you're civ, this is up to you.

parlay is a civ. parlay wanted to go juice.

If I'm wrong, I can't imagine a better consolation prize than voting you off the island.

I'm Mantis Tobaggan - and I think ryala did godmod because apparently I like to drink and I have monster condoms for my magnum dong

Parlay - if you're actually civ, and tim is the indy, then you should be trying to lynch Juice now.

Once Juice is dead, you can lynch me next round and you'll potentially get a 2nd chance to lynch tim since there may not be an indy night hit.

You have a chance to be a hero!

Back