• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idea for BuzzOut if Bz is retained tomorrow

slickdeac

Reaction score
To send an immediate message, students and locals should roll the quad...... With black toilet paper. Do you realize how eerie that would look for our beautiful quad to be drapped in depressing black toilet paper?

It exists. Google it.

where does one acquire black toilet paper?

Amazon. Same way people acquire anything nowadays.

21qEYSk1XaL.jpg

Hopefully, the thinking is that RW returns to campus today from his NCAA Tourney duties, has a come to Jesus meeting with Bzz, and pulls the trigger!

Black toilet paper to flush down all the toilets on the quad.

I posted this POV on another thread, but my personal expectation is that no public announcement is forthcoming. RW is no more likely to announce that Bz will be back next season than he was to announce Grobe was returning. The fans are waiting for something that I dont think is coming.

75 is exactly correct. Why would Wellman make an announcement?

The closest thing he might do is make a statement about how he is looking forward to Coach [Redacted] and the Deacs making the NCAAT next season.

If Dan Collins is doing his job, he will be calling Wellman every day, multiple times a day, until he gets an answer to is Jeff [Redacted] going to be our coach next year.

I posted this POV on another thread, but my personal expectation is that no public announcement is forthcoming. RW is no more likely to announce that Bz will be back next season than he was to announce Grobe was returning. The fans are waiting for something that I dont think is coming.

But presumably if he's coming back then there would be a contract extension as well. Wouldn't they announce that?

Why would there be an extension if has 1-2 years left?

Someone is going to find a way to get Wellman on record about [Redacted] and next year. But it's probably going to be someone who is a member of the national media and it will be over the next few weeks at a tournament site. He's not having a press conference and he's not going to have an interview with Dan Collins.

Wellman will be in hiding for the next three weeks.

Back