• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idea for BuzzOut if Bz is retained tomorrow

Does Wellman do an 'end of year' recap? Just curious

I know a lot of pro teams do, but I've never really paid attention as to whether or not Wake does.

If he did, it will go the way of live questions on [Redacted]'s show.

People should protest/rally out in front of his office a la people holding a rally for Skip when the Pittsburgh thing was going on.

If he does come back and Wellman doesn't budge, I like the idea of flying a banner over every football game calling for [Redacted] to be fired. Would love to hear the crowd reaction to that.

Cover Manchester with flyers with all of the facts/stats. I'm talking wall-papering the place.

Do the same in Reynolda during the next BOT meeting in April.

Does anyone know what car Wellman drives? It should be covered in BuzzOut signs (in a non-destructive manner, of course). On a daily basis. Something's gotta give here.

Sarcastic rolling of Manchester Quad sounds good to me.

We could also pull a Zero Dark Thirty and keep writing down the # of days since our last March Madness appearance in TP on the quad (~1,460).

Also instead of black we should douse the TP in mud to represent the era of unwiped ass

Wellman reviews the season at the end of the season with each head coach, it was at just that meeting that he asked Dino for some changes to be made and when it was obvious that was not going to occur he pulled the trigger then.

Wellman reviews the season at the end of the season with each head coach, it was at just that meeting that he asked Dino for some changes to be made and when it was obvious that was not going to occur he pulled the trigger then.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during Wellman and Bz's after action review of this season.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during Wellman and Bz's after action review of this season.

Why? Where have we ever gotten any indication that there is even a whiff of accountability when it comes to the Bz shitstorm?

From what I heard about the meeting last year I would think that there will be a fairly high bar set for next years team.

Why? Where have we ever gotten any indication that there is even a whiff of accountability when it comes to the Bz shitstorm?

You're right, we haven't any such indication. But I like to pretend that, at some point, they speak honestly about how miserable we were this past season.

how can i get a job like buzz's? Do a terrible job. Annoy everyone. Don't get fired.

From what I heard about the meeting last year I would think that there will be a fairly high bar set for next years team.

And will it again be promptly lowered once things don't go as expected?

I'm not doubting that the bar will be set very high, but we have no reason to think that, when that bar is not met, it will subsequently be lowered so that Bz can reach it. Just like this year. In July and August, it was competitive, winning season, and post-season play. By January and February, it was "we're good at home! look at our home record!"

I am simply aghast that 13 wins was the bar to reach for this season.

THIRTEEN WINS. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?

Reactions: DG3
I do not hear that there will be a lowering of the bar next year after a full year of your full recruits in your system, the time is now to expect dramatic improvement in record.

Back