• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idea for BuzzOut if Bz is retained tomorrow

I am going to blow everyone's mind with this suggest. But perhaps instead of black toilet paper.....

AmStdpt5_2383.010.178.jpg

consider your mind blown.

I do not hear that there will be a lowering of the bar next year after a full year of your full recruits in your system, the time is now to expect dramatic improvement in record.

That time was this year. He gave us the same results as last year: 13 wins overall and tied for 9th in conference. The focus should not be on how can we give [Redacted] a fair shake (he's had one already), it ought to be on how can we improve Wake Forest basketball.

Self immolation on the quad would attract a fair amount of attention.

Especially when a fighter jet shoots down the Cessna towing the banner. Screw FAA no fly zones around college stadiums during games...

Given the amount of media attention I could see an announcement being warranted that he's being retained, if only to solidify recruiting efforts, reassure current players, etc.

If Wellman says nothing, not even a paragraph or two about the direction of the program being good or whatever, maybe he's learned from his mistake and he's waiting for coaches to be available to test the waters prior to firing [Redacted]. That'd push decision time until after the majority of teams have been eliminated from the NCAA tourney...

#WishfulThinking

Does Wellman really think he can get away with not saying anything? I mean he can do whatever he wants, but if he is keeping Bz he needs to at least help him out a bit. We've given rival schools plenty of negative recruiting fodder... Bz's own fan base hates him, the stats, a tenuous job security. If Wellman plans on keeping him and not reaffirming his support and at least trying to get some positive PR spin/propaganda out there he has just given up. That's his job. It is one thing to make the terrible decision of bringing him back. It is another to just decide to do nothing and watch as our program withers away and dies.

Back