• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idiot occupies Oval Office, sources: Democrats' fault

Wait...why are there eggs in the swamp? DON'T MIX METAPHORS PEOPLE!

Lithobates%20spenocephala%20laying%20eggs%20March%202010%20Pittsylvania%20Co.jpg

"I waited to get outraged" could be said about citizens in any failed state.

Hat tip to a law school friend for this one:

"Do you have codes? I have so many launch codes. You really wouldn't believe it. And they're huge, big codes. Very impressive. Just today they told me the code was...

knowell is the guy who would vote for trump if he randomly shot a person on 5th avenue

I know you get off on saying that and it is absolutely fine with me. You guys are not much on nuance.

I don't hate the man and I think we have some interesting years ahead of us. I would say that I like somewhere in the 30-35% percent of what he says. That is about 30% more than there was to like about the Dem candidate.

It is a bit of a big deal. Just sayin that it will not be enough to get the man impeached. More work has to be done.

It does appear that Trump is not willing to do the leg work that would be necessary to do the job properly. We kind of saw in the election process that he act and speaks before the brain engages. It's who he is and who was elected.

Kind of, but mostly this is a huge surprise, that no one could have anticipated. No one.

It is a bit of a big deal. Just sayin that it will not be enough to get the man impeached. More work has to be done.

It does appear that Trump is not willing to do the leg work that would be necessary to do the job properly. We kind of saw in the election process that he act and speaks before the brain engages. It's who he is and who was elected.

Trump revealing code-word intel to Russians is a "bit of a big deal."

How big of a deal were Hillary's email practices?

I know you get off on saying that and it is absolutely fine with me. You guys are not much on nuance.

I don't hate the man and I think we have some interesting years ahead of us. I would say that I like somewhere in the 30-35% percent of what he says. That is about 30% more than there was to like about the Dem candidate.

enjoy this confirmation of my assertion, friends

Trump revealing code-word intel to Russians is a "bit of a big deal."

How big of a deal were Hillary's email practices?

Never were that big of a deal to me. They were good for Pubs to use to attack her so they had some value.

What 30-35% is that?

If we had all of his statements from the past week that have been publicly made I think you would struggle immensely to find anywhere close to that percentage that you agree with.

Almost all of the stuff he says is just complete bullshit that has nothing to do at all with actually leading the country, and everything to do with him being an egotistical maniac who only cares about how he looks, regardless of how the nation may suffer because of it. He is woefully underqualified for the job, which wouldn't be as big of a problem except for the fact that he truly believes he is smarter than everybody else so he doesn't even listen to what people tell him about the intricacies of different situations.

Never were that big of a deal to me. They were good for Pubs to use to attack her so they had some value.

Good. I'm glad we elected a fucking moron because of a bunch of e-mails that "weren't that big of a deal".

That's because your energy level and health is a finite resource that exercise just drains from without replenishing. If what we have now from Donald is with full resources (not drained by exercise), imagine what a depleted, low energy Donald would look like.

We can't take that chance Knowell !

Good. I'm glad we elected a fucking moron because of a bunch of e-mails that "weren't that big of a deal".

Take the L, accept the loss. This is exactly what most of country (spatially speaking) wanted.

You guys think Hillary would've done better ? She probably would have had at least three emails exchanging spaghetti recipes leaked. That's the real crime: she uses store bought sauce.

A senior German lawmaker has expressed concern about reports that President Donald Trump revealed highly classified information about the Islamic State group to Russian officials.

Burkhard Lischka said in a statement to The Associated Press that "if it proves to be true that the American president passed on internal intelligence matters that would be highly worrying."

Lischka, who sits on the German parliament's intelligence oversight committee, noted that Trump has access to "exclusive and highly sensitive information including in the area of combating terrorism."

The Social Democratic Party lawmaker said that if the U.S. president "passes this information to other governments at will, then Trump becomes a security risk for the entire western world."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-05-16-08-32-23

Back