• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idiot occupies Oval Office, sources: Democrats' fault

Have you not learned from your loss yet WakeandBake?

If you spent half as much time worrying about why Dems elected Clinton instead of why Trump is releasing some of the highest levels of classified information to Russian officials then this country would be much better off.

Anyone else and this would be the last straw.

Clueless.

I hope that he steps down or is impeached and Pence can be a caretaker for 3 years. I don't really like Pence all that much, but he at least knows how to run a government entity and has enough humility to know what he doesn't know.

I hope that he steps down or is impeached and Pence can be a caretaker for 3 years. I don't really like Pence all that much, but he at least knows how to run a government entity and has enough humility to know what he doesn't know.

More likely that baby jebus will descend from the heavens

who is going to be impeaching trump by the way?

Dems don't have the numbers

and after the 2018 bloodbath, they'll have a lot fewer senate seats

of course, rjk will predict TOTAL VICTORY for the dems

Is this it? Did we get him?

Oh right, nothing matters anymore.

Unfucking believable . We have a complete loose cannon as leader of the free world and that's being generous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fucking Trump. He is like a toddler with a gun, not surprised when anything bad happenes. I can't believe anyone is still supporting this fucking guy.

Partner state Intel? So he burned a (likely) British or French asset with deep access to ISIS?

Holy fuck doesn't even begin to cover it.

and it's likely he did because he wanted them to like him, to be impressed with his intel. guy is out to lunch

More smoke for the Russia probe...

The second story here, after incompetence, is that these things keep leaking. Sure seems like a cry for help from people who know how bad things are.

Bet it was Israel. They are going to Stuxnet his ass.
My guess would be that it's a British or French citizen who went to fight for ISIS and has been turned or became disenchanted, just from the way it is described.

Israel has very little relationship with what's happening with ISIS.

Back