• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idiot occupies Oval Office, sources: Democrats' fault

who is going to be impeaching trump by the way?

Dems don't have the numbers

and after the 2018 bloodbath, they'll have a lot fewer senate seats

of course, rjk will predict TOTAL VICTORY for the dems

He has already said that the 2018 senate races are pretty much a tossup.

Anyway, whatever Trump does, the ultimate blame lies with the Democrats. Someone like Trump could never have been elected if liberal Democrats had not continued to push the envelope regarding what are acceptable standards of social behavior and given a giant "fuck you" to mainstream Americans all over the country with their ridiculous PC and over-the-top support & glorification of every outlandish alternative lifestyle that came down the road to show how "tolerant" they were. Democrats are tolerant, alright, except when it comes to supporting social standards and institutions that most Americans have approved of for the last 200+ years. Democrats pushed normal Americans' noses into the ground for so long in a never-ending attempt to force them to accept what those Americans considered to be abnormal & unacceptable behavior that their patience finally snapped.....and the result was a President Trump.

Democrats are tolerant, alright, except when it comes to supporting social standards and institutions that most Americans have approved of for the last 200+ years.

Like what, exactly? I can only think of one particular political figure that has decimated our "social standards and institutions".

Racism, I guess. It's called progress for a reason.

It's almost like he's trying to get impeached.

Look BKF I'm with you on the blame game. It it's beyond that now. If this is true it's terrifying. This is Trump just shooting his mouth off with bravado. He's scaring the shit out of me.
Serge, old buddy, we have the best nuclear trigger devices. Want to see me glass Pyongyang?

bkf says it is the fault of democrats that Trump committed treason. Makes sense.

As This Thread clearly shows, Trump isn't the only fucking moron !

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I don't think this was done because Trump is in cahoots with the Russians (though I do think there were some sort of cahoots during the campaign). I just think Trump is legitimately stupid. Anyone with half a brain would realize that this was a terrible idea. He is so ignorant and so desperate for validation (insert micropenis joke here) that he gave an ENEMY secrets that we were keeping from our allies!

If being stupid were illegal, we might finally have the impeachable offense that is necessary to make sure America does not fall into ruin.

He has already said that the 2018 senate races are pretty much a tossup.

Anyway, whatever Trump does, the ultimate blame lies with the Democrats. Someone like Trump could never have been elected if liberal Democrats had not continued to push the envelope regarding what are acceptable standards of social behavior and given a giant "fuck you" to mainstream Americans all over the country with their ridiculous PC and over-the-top support & glorification of every outlandish alternative lifestyle that came down the road to show how "tolerant" they were. Democrats are tolerant, alright, except when it comes to supporting social standards and institutions that most Americans have approved of for the last 200+ years. Democrats pushed normal Americans' noses into the ground for so long in a never-ending attempt to force them to accept what those Americans considered to be abnormal & unacceptable behavior that their patience finally snapped.....and the result was a President Trump.

This is definitely the correct take to have from this revelation. Well said, bkf.

bkf says it is the fault of democrats that Trump committed treason. Makes sense.

That's not what I said at all. (And I don't know how your posts slipped thru and are still showing up on my computer....but that has been corrected, so this is the last time you will see a response from me to one of your posts.)

What I said was that it is completely the Democrats' fault that a person like Trump was ever elected in the first place. If they had not continued to give a giant "fuck you" to decent Americans who still believe in age-old standards like marriage and that men are men and women are women....while glorifying every outrageous alternative lifestyle that came down the road to show how "tolerant & enlightened" they were, those Americans whom they constantly disparaged would never have elected Trump and anything he has done or might do would have ever happened. But they just had to keep on pushing with all their nutty ideas about what is acceptable social behavior. When you continue to push hard enough, you eventually get an opposite reaction. This nation got a huge one last November.

That's not what I said at all. (And I don't know how your posts slipped thru and are still showing up on my computer....but that has been corrected, so this is the last time you will see a response from me to one of your posts.)

What I said was that it is completely the Democrats' fault that a person like Trump was ever elected in the first place. If they had not continued to give a giant "fuck you" to decent Americans who still believe in age-old standards like marriage and that men are men and women are women....while glorifying every outrageous alternative lifestyle that came down the road to show how "tolerant & enlightened" they were, those Americans whom they constantly disparaged would never have elected Trump and anything he has done or might do would have ever happened. But they just had to keep on pushing with all their nutty ideas about what is acceptable social behavior. When you continue to push hard enough, you eventually get an opposite reaction. This nation got a huge one last November.

Yes, Donald Trump is a pillar of family values. He represents everything that "real Americans" want in a man.

Do you still support gay marriage?

Yeah, Dems' biggest problem is definitely they didn't embrace bigotry

Only in bizarro world is it people's fault who didn't vote for the winner that the winner got elected.

I mean take a step back and think about that. If the real issue is indeed the elected individual then how in the world is it the opposing party's fault that they voted for someone else - even if that candidate also sucked?

I'm gonna start using that one at work.

"I know I did a terrible job but it was Brian's fault. He didn't do a better job of establishing himself as a better candidate for this assignment so you should really focus your ire on him."

Great point! Brian you're fired.

Hahahaha it's the Dems fault for electing Trump? Wow that's a hot take. Weren't you and the rest of the alt right vilifying Hillary for potentially exposing classified information through a private email server?

And now we have big baby Buffoon verbal diahrreahing classified Intel...

Back