• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idiot occupies Oval Office, sources: Democrats' fault

WH correspondent:

@Carrasquillo
Bannon, Mike Dubke, Sarah Sanders and Spicer walked into cabinet room just now. They did not look happy.

@Carrasquillo
Can now hear yelling coming from room where officials are.

thisisfinedog.jpeg

coming from a republican senator

He's a bigot. A coward. An intolerant jackass. He and those like him are dangerous.

Yep. Troll on these boards or genuine the message is dangerous.

I like to imagine back in the day there was a Moonz troll walking around the streets shouting "fake news!" at the papers reporting Poland was invaded. That's a fun thought.

And before sailor comes in and quotes my last post saying "liberal tolerance of views in perfect form tonight!" They can say whatever they want and siff can call them bigots and cowards.

riscdeac, quit being a useful idiot.

The Washington Post isn't going public with something like this without multiple confirmations.

If this is true, which looks like it is, THIS IS TERRIFYING!! I DONT CARE ABOUT ALL THE OTHER CRAP - WELL HIS TWEETS ARE INSANE BUT THIS IS BEYOND INSANE. THERE IS ZERO COMPREHENSION OF THE RESPONSIBILITY THIS MAN HAS. HE THINKS HES SITTING IN HIS LIVING ROOM BRAGGING ABOUT HIS NEW TOYS? WHEN IT COMES TO MY COUNTRY AND NATIONAL SECURITY? SOMEBODY HAS TO TAKE HIM OUT. I MEAN TAKE HIM OUT. TAKE HIM OUT LIKE BANG BANG BANG.

OMG!

Look BKF I'm with you on the blame game. It it's beyond that now. If this is true it's terrifying. This is Trump just shooting his mouth off with bravado. He's scaring the shit out of me.

I know what you said. Everyone else will say the usual BS back at you. The problem now the big fuck you is the wrong fuck you. The only saving grace is Pence takes over if Trump doesn't realize he's not on the Apprentice anymore. Pence is a nightmare for these folks too but at least we can feel secure. Trump is scaring me.

I know what he's saying. Michael Moore said it. Don't you remember his big speech? Election Day is gonna be the biggest Fuck you and it's gonna feel good? You guys have said it yourselves.

The blame game is over now. It's frightening.

Whoaaa National Security Adviser just came out and denied the Post story live. He was in the room. What was he doing when trump was supposedly shooting his mouth off?

Washington post said they have the information of what trump said but they choose "not to publish it?" Since when does the press hold back? Fishy fishy.

The wapo has the info but they won't print it. How noble of them. Since when? That's what bothers me. Put the shit out there. If Russia knows, ISIS knows? Come on Wapo print it. PRINT IT. THEY HAVE IT. WHAT IS IT? LETS HAVE IT!!

This is bullshit. Comey is fired. Trump meets with Russia. Russia has pictures and American press didn't get any pictures and they were butt hurt. This is a load of crap because of this -- right out of the posts article. This is bullshit. This is another lie and I was scared to death. This isn't funny. The Post could give two shits about intelligence capabilities. They would sell this country out in a NY minute for a story. Sleeze balls.

"The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities."

If you read this stream of consciousness style, it's actually a pretty cool look at how it seems most Trump supporters' minds work. Thank you, risc.

The BS narrative about the danger of the media is also dangerous. This nation was founded on a free press. If risc, bkf and others don't like the bad coverage, tell the president* not to act like a fucking Central American strongman. Be a fucking leader.

Fucking moron

Donald was right about one thing: he could shoot people on the streets of NYC and people would still love him and blame the media and democrats.

Rex Tillerson put out a statement that is basically the same as McMaster's statements, that Trump did not disclose certain things that the WaPo didn't claim he disclosed.

Turned on Fox in times to see them quote a WH official and say that the leaker showed an extraordinary lack of concern for national security.

So yeah, confirmed.

Donald was right about one thing: he could shoot people on the streets of NYC and people would still love him and blame the media and democrats.

the only way for him to lose anyone else is if he kneeled for the national anthem.

lol tucker's banner: Dems and media meltdown over trump presidency

Anyway, whatever Trump does, the ultimate blame lies with the Democrats.

Mrs BKF wakes up everyday wondering whether she should Old Yeller her husband. This may be the final straw if she read this.

Back