• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Idiot occupies Oval Office, sources: Democrats' fault

He has already said that the 2018 senate races are pretty much a tossup.

Anyway, whatever Trump does, the ultimate blame lies with the Democrats. Someone like Trump could never have been elected if liberal Democrats had not continued to push the envelope regarding what are acceptable standards of social behavior and given a giant "fuck you" to mainstream Americans all over the country with their ridiculous PC and over-the-top support & glorification of every outlandish alternative lifestyle that came down the road to show how "tolerant" they were. Democrats are tolerant, alright, except when it comes to supporting social standards and institutions that most Americans have approved of for the last 200+ years. Democrats pushed normal Americans' noses into the ground for so long in a never-ending attempt to force them to accept what those Americans considered to be abnormal & unacceptable behavior that their patience finally snapped.....and the result was a President Trump.

While I believe there's some truth in this post, every asshole who voted for Trump deserves more blame than the Democrats.

Fucking moron

You guys see what he's saying? He's a total bigot. That's a better indicator of why Donald got elected than how democrats are "to blame." The dude wants reparations for his own advocacy for black people for 40 years. He's totally fucking nuts.

While I believe there's some truth in this post, every asshole who voted for Trump deserves more blame than the Democrats.

Well, I voted for Trump.....and under the same circumstances, I would do it again. Democrats no longer represent normal, decent Americans. They consider those people to be the "deplorables"....to use their own words. If you do not believe that men should be allowed to go into girls' bathrooms, you are a deplorable. If you believe that there is nothing wrong with a 72% illegitimacy rate, you are a deplorable. If you don't believe that the police are the cause of crime in this country, you are a deplorable. You are just an uneducated rube that is to be looked down upon as unenlightened and inferior. That is where the Democrats placed me....and that is where I remain. And I would remind them that I do not represent the evangelicals. While I obviously have my own religious views about certain issues, I haven't attended a Sunday worship service at the Methodist church (which is right across the street from where I live and of which I have been a member for 60 years...I guess I am still a member) since June, 1968.....almost 49 years ago. (I have also never owned a gun in my life, so I don't come from that group, either.)

Well, I voted for Trump.....and under the same circumstances, I would do it again. Democrats no longer represent normal, decent Americans. They consider those people to be the "deplorables"....to use their own words. If you do not believe that men should be allowed to go into girls' bathrooms, you are a deplorable. If you believe that there is nothing wrong with a 72% illegitimacy rate, you are a deplorable. If you don't believe that the police are the cause of crime in this country, you are a deplorable. You are just an uneducated rube that is to be looked down upon as unenlightened and inferior. That is where the Democrats placed me....and that is where I remain. And I would remind them that I do not represent the evangelicals. While I obviously have my own religious views about certain issues, I haven't attended a Sunday worship service at the Methodist church (which is right across the street from where I live and of which I have been a member for 60 years...I guess I am still a member) since June, 1968.....almost 49 years ago.

Go fuck yourself. Seriously. You're a fucking coward, and I'm tired of your bullshit.

Neither party put out good candidates. There is as much reason for blame that he made it through the GOP as he beat Hillary. It is amazing to me how a trust fund draft dodger became the voice of the "rural blue-class Americans".

I thought he would be bad, but Goddamn!

Whoaaa National Security Adviser just came out and denied the Post story.

Do you believe him? Last week Trump said his aides comments won't always be accurate.

This is why truth and credibility matter.

Well, I voted for Trump.....and under the same circumstances, I would do it again. Democrats no longer represent normal, decent Americans. They consider those people to be the "deplorables"....to use their own words. If you do not believe that men should be allowed to go into girls' bathrooms, you are a deplorable. If you believe that there is nothing wrong with a 72% illegitimacy rate, you are a deplorable. If you don't believe that the police are the cause of crime in this country, you are a deplorable. You are just an uneducated rube that is to be looked down upon as unenlightened and inferior. That is where the Democrats placed me....and that is where I remain. And I would remind them that I do not represent the evangelicals. While I obviously have my own religious views about certain issues, I haven't attended a Sunday worship service at the Methodist church (which is right across the street from where I live and of which I have been a member for 60 years...I guess I am still a member) since June, 1968.....almost 49 years ago. (I have also never owned a gun in my life, so I don't come from that group, either.)

Trump is a sexual predator that admits to going into his teen pageant bathrooms while they are changing and calls it a perk! You voted a guy that does exactly what you complaining about!

You have to get over yourself.

Last edited:
Whoaaa National Security Adviser just came out and denied the Post story.

There is a shameless, all-out frontal assault against Trump that has been going on in the Media since the day he was elected. I wouldn't believe anything that I heard or read from that crowd. Trump has made them almost irrelevant....and they don't know how to handle it because they have always been in such a powerful position to manipulate public opinion and now that isn't working like it always did in the past.

I have to say this is the perfectly titled thread for BKF to make about himself.

Nice work.

Gotta love McMaster's quotes in the article, basically "think of all the classified information Trump did not disclose!"

lol McMaster gave a 30 second statement denying things that the WaPo didn't report and then refused to take any questions. He actually confirmed the story.

There is a shameless, all-out frontal assault against Trump that has been going on in the Media since the day he was elected. I wouldn't believe anything that I heard or read from that crowd. Trump has made them almost irrelevant....and they don't know how to handle it because they have always been in such a powerful position to manipulate public opinion and now that isn't working like it always did in the past.

You realize that Trumps own White House is responsible for leaking/releasing the information the press reported on?

Last edited:
If the world were like Randleman BKF would be right. Unfortunately for him, and fortunately for everyone else, diversity exists outside his sad little world.

Maybe the blame should go to the person that gave Trump the information.

bkf stammered around before getting his talking points.

If the world were like Randleman BKF would be right. Unfortunately for him, and fortunately for everyone else, diversity exists outside his sad little world.

hey now, "normal, decent Americans" voted for the candidate who got fewer votes. guess by definition that makes them deviants.

Back