• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could be QB 1 for any school...

I understand the ND hate but do you realize how long they have been down? If you were the savior of the ND program, do you know how many tickets that writes? They travel everywhere and you write your ticket in any city. That is number 1, no question.

After that, Texas, PSU or Oregon.

The 1st 2 because football is king in this places and the 3rd because they are underrated from a coed standpoint and the school is almost as fun as uvm.

If you're indeed the stud with the golden arm, you gonna get laid by different 10's every night (if you want) anywhere including before you ever leave HS.

I'd also want to win every game if I could and thats why present day SoCal wouldn't be anywhere near the top of the list nor would the U. Plus I'd want to be where its warm the majority of the year so my list would look something like:

Bama-always in the hunt, Saban, tons of tail, fun town
LSU- see above except with Miles and the local food would be a plus
UGA- Bring in Mike Leach and you might win more than 1 Heisman
TX- More resources than anyone in country & more bad ass tail
OU- slight less than the above

The Cal schools, Ariz schools, northern schools & ND, and ACC schools would be omitted as you're just not gonna win there at least right now and the goal other than winninging is to be the #1 pick in the draft.

Penn State...deliver Paterno one more national championship and you're a legend.

4 years = 1461 days.

rainman1.jpg

Z

Back