• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could guarantee one win each season for any of your teams

i mean, an FSU win would be fun but no one expects us to beat FSU. If we lose to App? woof

Not sure you understood the question. If you could guarantee one of those wins this year, you'd pick App over FSU? I certainly wouldn't.

Would love to see WF beat ND in front of Touchdown Jesus. Would likely seal Brian Kelly's fate.

Not sure you understood the question. If you could guarantee one of those wins this year, you'd pick App over FSU? I certainly wouldn't.

well, you and I are different people. I would certainly enjoy the thrill of a surprise upset more than a guaranteed win.

They'll be favored

Right now, the line would be between a pick and App St. -3. Injuries and how each team plays could move it to a pick or even WF a slight favorite or if App plays well to start the year and WF does not, the line could move to make App a TD favorite. App and BC are the two early games that will likely decide if WF goes to consecutive bowl games or not.

Right now, the line would be between a pick and App St. -3. Injuries and how each team plays could move it to a pick or even WF a slight favorite or if App plays well to start the year and WF does not, the line could move to make App a TD favorite. App and BC are the two early games that will likely decide if WF goes to consecutive bowl games or not.

yes starting 3-1 will have to be our floor if we want to get back to a bowl. Going 2-2 the first 4 games would be catastrophic

1. Wake football - Clemson Win would mean we have a good team. I think they will be around the top 10 for years to come, so anytime we can beat them is great. I think I know quite a few more Clemson fans than FSU fans, so that's why I'd take Clemson
2. UNC Hoops
3. Chargers @ Denver - Hate the donkeys, beating them in Denver is always awesome.
4. Lakers @ Boston - See above
5. Padres First game @ LA Dodgers - See above

This year probs Wake over FSU in football. That would be the win that moved the meter the most. I would way rather the O's have a WS, but the question was one specific game.

Wake Forest basketball: The NCAA championship game.

Last edited:
Back