• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ilhan Omar Takes Victory Lap: Resolution 1st Vote Against ‘Anti-Muslim Bigotry’

Thats bullshit. Obama governing like Bush is why voters stay home.

sure, berniebros didn't affect the election

giphy.gif

Ooooooppppssss

sure, berniebros didn't affect the election

giphy.gif

Bernie bros didn’t exist before Hope and Change turned into Make Wall Street Rich Again. When impowered in 2008 moderate Democrats abjectly failed the progressive cause, so a lot of us did want to get burned again.

It’s a gamble, but if the horrors of Trump’s presidency leads to a sustainanble progressive era, than it will worth it. The party is already so much more liberal than it was two years ago. Let’s hope that continues.

Bernie bros didn’t exist before Hope and Change turned into Make Wall Street Rich Again. When impowered in 2008 moderate Democrats abjectly failed the progressive cause, so a lot of us did want to get burned again.

It’s a gamble, but if the horrors of Trump’s presidency leads to a sustainanble progressive era, than it will worth it. The party is already so much more liberal than it was two years ago. Let’s hope that continues.

Yeah we know you guys preferred trump. We get it.

This Omar chick needs no help self-destructing..she is a Jihadi afterall.

The unspoken coordination of board Dems defending Obama mid-thread will always entertain me; It's like watching canadian geese cross a street and stop traffic.

How is pointing out your glee about the prospect of trump winning so you can score some spite points a defense of Obama

How is pointing out your glee about the prospect of trump winning so you can score some spite points a defense of Obama
Your persistence with this Trump shit is why I blocked you. Get another line.

Trump is why your party is at all relevant right now.
The Democratic Party? Yeah I know bud, they're called wave elections and they happen every 8 years or so because in reactionary politics the greatest motivation to vote is just to defeat whatever party is in power.

Lectro, do you hate Islam?

How exactly does one hate what is inherently hateful of all humankind?

So Fuck you, you Islamo-Fascist Marxist totalitarians.. I never cried when my tax money went for Maplethorpe’s “Piss Christ” and I am fine with whatever fucking opinion or slander you wish to throw at Christianity or sweet Jesus himself!

What? Can’t you Fucking take criticism of Islam you Ridiculous Orwellian Fucks.

Back