• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

...showing excerpts from Trump’s speech interspersed with rioters rioting and the senate proceedings from the 6th.

Incredibly disturbing to relive this again. Glad to see they aren't holding back with editing any of the videos.

They need to add music like in some of those better recruiting videos.

Raskin making a fine argument for the jurisdiction and constitutionality of these proceedings.

Deguse is doing well, too.

The facts are clear. It should be 100-0, but politics count more than truth and evidence.

Hogan has been a solid governor and isn't Trumpy in the least. I have a lot of philosophical disagreements with Sasse, but he's an interesting and smart guy. And I think he and Buttigieg are onto 1 thing that could help save the nation with their idea of a year of national service. But yeah, apart from those 2, the list is pretty bad.

Hogan is a moderate. Yeah, Sasse is more of a traditional conservative, but not Trumpy at all. Sasse is at least a guy you can talk to in that he'll at least identify the same problems - he just has different prescriptions for those problems. You can't even have a discussion with Trumpians.

Great last speech by Raskin.

All those who vote not to convict are gutless traitors.

I guess someone had to stand up there and defend Trump for doing this, but man, can you imagine that being your face and voice, forever, as the image of defending Trump and what his presidency led to? Time is not going to do this argument any favors; I imagine in the years to come even if these lawyers have the thickest skin imaginable this will be sickening to remember.

Great last speech by Raskin.

All those who vote not to convict are gutless traitors.

Unfortunately there are likely at least 45 pub gutless traitors.

And we will all know who they are and they should be held accountable.

I just tuned back in to the defense.

What the fuck is this guy talking about?

Because that's MY senator!

yw4sgwszacgy.png

So.... the only trumpf defense to the very persuasive impeachment managers presentation is a filibuster??! :dumb:

I just tuned back in to the defense.

What the fuck is this guy talking about?

Because that's MY senator!

yw4sgwszacgy.png

"Remember, even after this vote, senators are not just people...they're extraordinarily gutless people who represent millions of gutless morons."

This isn't even a defense. You're senator! Nebraska! Kings and parliament! What if!

Kinda feels like this guy was supposed to get up and say the election was stolen and decided to just throw the game. He's making a lot of great points for the prosecution...

Back