• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Impeachment: The Sequel

Holiday Inn Express wouldn't even check this guy in last night.

Tuned in just in time for the "Trump is not President" argument.

When I said that Graham and Paul have serious presidential ambitions, I didn't mean they had a serious chance at winning the nomination, only that they both want the nomination badly, no matter how unrealistic that may be, and both are likely to run again for the GOP nomination at some point, no matter how unrealistic their chances are. So do Cruz and Hawley and Cotton (and Nikki Haley, most likely.) By voting to more or less let Trump off the hook they're clearing the way for him to run again in '24 and thus weakening their own chances, no matter how unrealistic they were to begin with.

Don't forget Rick Scott!

Oh man. Even the Newsmax hosts trashed him. "Is he forgetting this is on TV?"
Dersh even name dropped Raskin. Hilarious. Senators do want to be buttered up though.

we need a ted cruz cam. i want to see the faces of the gop listening to this nonsense.

i want to see his face during all this. donk is arguing "shall" means there is a mandatory requirement (unless its turning over taxes!?!?!) and that when found guilty you "shall" be removed but because he is no longer president he can't be removed. GOTCHA! #mikedrop i also love the point that he can't be impeached because he is losing due process criminal rights so there. nanny nanny boo boo can't impeach honey boo boo!

Comb over defense attorney dude is just not getting it done either.

Can we just move on to the trial to convict emperor trumpf please! :thumbsup:

I thought the house managers did well.

Trump’s lawyers reminded me why I felt years ago I couldn’t be a lawyer.

Here is the professor Trump's lawyers pattern their work after.

True. He is saying the insurrection is the natural result of people believing his lie that the election was stolen. More directly, Trump and his lies are the cause of the insurrection.

David Schoen seems to be an embarrassment to humanity.

Of course, he’s representing Trump

If the pubs don't convict trumpf they will all be proven to be an embarrassment to humanity.

So obvious what the emperor did.... so criminal that they will very likely not uphold their oaths. :mad:

Back