• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

In depth with Buzz

Mr. Early's comments only solidify my resolve to not give a penny to Wake Forest in any capacity until this mess is resolved. I understand those who point out that giving to the Deacon Club funds scholarships and not coaches or athletic directors, or those who suggest giving to the College Fund instead. I respectfully disagree. The arrogance and condescension which Bz, Wellman, Early and their ilk have directed toward those of us who are unhappy has sent a clear message that Wake's leadership does not care what we think and that they couldn't care less about the alumni. That being the case, why should I give them a cent?

I really wish I gave a damn about Wake Forest basketball. But I don't. I never pictured myself as a bandwagon fan after 35 years but I guess that is what I have been driven to.

Mr. Early's comments only solidify my resolve to not give a penny to Wake Forest in any capacity until this mess is resolved. I understand those who point out that giving to the Deacon Club funds scholarships and not coaches or athletic directors, or those who suggest giving to the College Fund instead. I respectfully disagree. The arrogance and condescension which Bz, Wellman, Early and their ilk have directed toward those of us who are unhappy has sent a clear message that Wake's leadership does not care what we think and that they couldn't care less about the alumni. That being the case, why should I give them a cent?

Hard to argue with this.

+1

Contributing money to this bunch is insane and irresponsible.

You said, "let's pretend that [Redacted] does get this turned around." My poorly worded question relates to what level of success would equate to a turn around.

Let's make it as easy as possible for him and say back to the level we were at when he arrived. 2nd round of the NCAAT.

If some random 40-something can speak for BSD and all of the BuzzOUT 20-somethings...

I think that is my point, that guy doesn't speak for BSD or BuzzOut. Whether he thinks he does or not.

Back