• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana -5

With ANY offense, this game is over and people are heading to the exits.

Our defense is going to get worn down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Our offense blows.

Weaver can pooch it

Looked like the exact same contact that drew the flag on Watson.

after our first three games I dont understand why we dont have the confidence to run the ball on 3rd and short.

To win we have to have at least 2/3 of the yards they have and force 2 more TO's.

Figure wolford gives 2 away so if we play a clean game otherwise can we force 4 TO's.

Certainly puts a lot of pressure on our defense.

Well they have twice the yards we do but we're winning the TO margin so that's what I was hoping for

Duke about to go up 21-14 at ND.

Our offense needs to do something by the way.

run the I, Wishbone, pistol, just keep running the fucking ball

Guess this bodes well for Hinton's chances to take over the offense after he gets back if he's healthy.

Second time we can't complete a pass for 2 yds on 3rd down. That's very disappointing. We'd be better off keeping it on the ground.

Stop with this common sense stuff.

Well they have twice the yards we do but we're winning the TO margin so that's what I was hoping for

Lots of folks thought it was a parody when I said we might have to win this way but I'll take a win any way you can try it

WF just needs to keep chipping away. Defense will have to win this because our QB telegraphs; always has. IU's QB is keeping us in it as well. But the B10 refs keep bailing them out!

Update - they have 3 times the yards we do - winning ugly!

Back