• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana -5

seems like Janvion has been at Wake for a decade at least, im pretty sure he showed me his Orange Bowl ring in the Pit once

Big Ten East. Is that Legend or Leader?

Officiating is horrendous but Wolford needs to get his head out of ass and start playing like a Division I QB or let's go with Kearns.

The worst part about Wolford's game is you know exactly where he is throwing it about .5 second into the play. He has complete tunnel vision.

Wolford doesnt have any confidence in the pocket, like he has PTSD from getting his ass kicked at the snap the last few seasons

The worst part about Wolford's game is you know exactly where he is throwing it about .5 second into the play. He has complete tunnel vision.

Plus he doesn't have the strongest arm so the ball gets there slowly. Deadly combo

Officiating is horrendous but Wolford needs to get his head out of ass and start playing like a Division I QB or let's go with Kearns.

Wolford would help so much if he would just go back to a few fundamentals. QB coach?

Back